Chobits Special Edition Box Help

Unit 0

Magical Girl
I was just wonderin if anyone else had heard of a special edition version of the final volume of the Chobits manga. I comes with a box and a figure of Chi. I already have all of the volumes but i really really want the box to keep them all in.

Does anyone know where I can get hold of it??

can't say i've heard of it but since i'm collecting the manga thanks for pointing it out. the usual places like amazon and travelling man might have it, or even Ottakers - seriously! even my local branch stocks a few manga titles, including a few volumes of Chobits.

I really don't know, i never heard of it before, but thanks for the heads up. I'm going to try and search it out for myself now and if i find any info i will be sure to tell you

It was a special edition box available only with volume 8 of the manga. I would have thought, because it's nearly 2 years ago it was released, the only way you'll find it now is second hand (or if you're really lucky, old stock!).
You could try emailing Tokyopop, they might be able to help.

You can get it on amazon, you can also get the first volume as a special addition to I think... just look on amazon it should come up with what your looking for.

KittySeras said:
You can get it on amazon, you can also get the first volume as a special addition to I think... just look on amazon it should come up with what your looking for.

Thanks for the help, I'll try amazon. :D

There's a limited edition box to keep them in? Wow, I never knew that.

Gonna have to go and look for that.

Lerion said:
Amazon eh?

Is it all marketplaces - Like Ebay, or is there a set-price corporate store - like Play.com?
There's the actual Amazon shop and in addition there's the option of the marketplace shops by clicking on the new and used link on each item.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Lerion said:
Amazon eh?

Is it all marketplaces - Like Ebay, or is there a set-price corporate store - like Play.com?
There's the actual Amazon shop and in addition there's the option of the marketplace shops by clicking on the new and used link on each item.

Oh, right.

Amazon is difficult to navigate - even for a web-head like me :(

Back