Chobits 20th Anniversary Edition 1 Review

darkstorm

Writer Class Servant
AUKN Staff
This new release of Chobits is not only a beautifully put-together book, with a new, more faithful translation, but is also a wonderful celebration of one of CLAMP's most interesting and provocative, if flawed, works.

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Great review, although I do think that you say that Chobits is their most sexualised work, there is still Miyuki-chan in Wonderland which does feel even more sex filled.

Great review, although I do think that you say that Chobits is their most sexualised work, there is still Miyuki-chan in Wonderland which does feel even more sex filled.

Thanks @Ian Wolf - I will admit that one completely slipped my mind (it's on the few CLAMP series I haven't read/owned) so I've just tweaked it to say 'one of their most...' Thanks for flagging!

Does anyone have the print release? How is its quality? Just wondering as there were problems with Cardcaptor Sakura's CE release.

Does anyone have the print release? How is its quality? Just wondering as there were problems with Cardcaptor Sakura's CE release.

I reviewed the hard copy of Chobits and it’s lovely; beautiful cover and well binded.
I cant say anything about CCS CE as I have the Dark Horse omnibus’

Thanks for clarifying it was a new translation. These things are interesting to me so I might have to go hunting all three translations to compare, crazy as that sounds.

Back