Cheap, yet good games for XBOX

Cyburn

Student Council President
Im trading my Gamecube for an XBOX, as the XBOX's lifeline is longer than the gamecube.

(CEX Exchange,store credit)
Gamecube Console - £22
Game Boy Player £16
Golden Sun 2 - £11
Sonic Gems Collection - £10
F-Zero GX - £6
Sonic Mega Collection - £6

Total Value = £71

So that £55 for the XBOX and £16 for Games, but I checked their site and XBOX games are pretty damn cheap

Cyburn said:
Im trading my Gamecube for an XBOX, as the XBOX's lifeline is longer than the gamecube.

Not necessarily true - although the Gamecube is now dying, games will still be coming out as the Revolution is designed to play Gamecube games.
For example, the new Tomb Raider will be coming out on the Gamecube later in the year, a strange move at first seeing as it's out now on other platforms, but the release will tie-in with the Revolution.

The Xbox will cling to life a little longer, but unfortunately not all the games are supported by the 360 which is a real shame.

I've seen Xbox games going cheap in a few places now, in the last couple of weeks I've picked up Pariah, Jade Empire, Otogi 2, Fahrenheit, Destroy All Monsters, A Bard's Tale, Baldurs Gate 2 and Super Monkey Ball Deluxe all for less than £10 each.
At this point I own or have owned practically every Xbox game I ever wanted to, except for Black and Sielnt Hill 2.

Now all I'm waiting for is seeing cheap copies of Battalion Wars and Fire Emblem on the Cube...

We have Fire emblem o nthe cube..well ok kmy brother does..but its a good game..erm..on subject...the gamecube is still a good console and yes as capuchin said it maybe dying..games are still being released onto it...the one i am most looking forwarad to..and many nintendo fans possbly are is Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess..which also has a revolution tie-in..but will probably give a bit of a boost in nintendo's profit. I do like Xbox, they have good games on them...but i still prefer Nintendo's line of consoles better...and they to have good games for their consoles so i usually buy for both sets of consoles.

Well now that the GC isn't in as much demand, I'm honestly thinking of picking one up as my first console to date. They're selling for about £25 - £30 over at CeX at the moment (2nd hand), which is a real bargain. Then there's still loads of good games on it that I could go for as well.

Although when all's said and done, I'd probably hold out for when Revolution comes out. Makes more sense since it ought to be able to play the back-catalog. The main reason I want a GC is to play RE4. There' plenty of other stuff that I can think of that I'd love to play as well, but that's the real focus for me.

Back