Characters that deserved more

harkins

Adventurer
I think that there was a thread like this a long while back but I thought I’d do it again. You see I’ve just watched the Slayers movies, which were great, but I then found out that Naga the White Serpent doesn’t appear in any of the three TV series. I’m so disappointed that I’m not sure I can watch the TV series now – well not for a bit anyway.

This is one with a minor spoiler so beware!

The other character that I was gutted to see all too briefly was Outlaw Star's “Hot Iceâ€

I'd love to see more of Ema from the Love Hina manga. She only appeard in the eiplogue, but she's one of my favourite characters and i'd love to see he anime-fied.

Zazie Rainyday from Negima deserves a more important part, as does Haruna.

And Road Kamelot from D.Gray Man. I want to learn more about her!!

The sickley girl Shouko Hazama from Fafner. Built up over a couple of episodes quite an interesting character that you start to want to know more about. Gets into a Fafner as a pilot and turns into a badass, dead by the end of the episode.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Khasmin from the Shakugan No Shana series deserved to be in the series more often.

In the first season, he only made his debut in one episode. In the second season, he was only a cameo for a few seconds. I see great potential in him as a character, but he is limited to appearence and cameo -_-

Wolfwood in the Trigun anime, Vash is great but I always found Wolfwood's character more interesting somehow. The last story arc that features him in the manga was absolutely superb, highlight of the series for me.

skikes said:
kaoru nagisa - evagelion... he got 1 episode, totally deserved more! would have made far more of an impact

I was waiting for him to be mentioned^^, we`ll see more of him in the rebuild movies as far as I know.

Wildcard said:
Wolfwood in the Trigun anime, Vash is great but I always found Wolfwood's character more interesting somehow. The last story arc that features him in the manga was absolutely superb, highlight of the series for me.

Totally agree, would loved to have seen more from Wolfwood

Back