Characters exempt from the nomination round

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
Girls

Casca – Berserk
Kallen Kouzuki - Code Geass
Faye Valentine – Cowboy Bebop
Lucy - Elfen Lied
Re-l - Ergo Proxy
Lust - Full Metal Alchemist
Kaname Chidori – Full Metal Panic!
Teletha "Tessa" Testarossa - Full Metal Panic!
Motoko – Gits
Rakka - Haibane Renmei
Konata Izumi - Lucky Star
Misato Katsuragi - Neon Genesis Evangelion
Nami – One Piece
Nefertari Vivi - One Piece
Haruhi Fujioka– Ouran High School
Aisha Clan-Clan - Outlaw Star
Lain Iwakura - Serial Experiments Lain
Lina Inverse – Slayers
Chun Li - Street Fighter
Haruhi Suzumiya - Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
Nagato Yuki - Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
Ryoko - Tenchi Muyo!
Ryo-Ohki - Tenchi Muyo!
Yoko - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Meryl Strife – Trigun
Blue - Wolf's Rain
Yuuko – XXX Holic
Yotsuba - Yotsuba&!


Boys

Griffith – Berserk
Guts - Berserk
Abarai Renji – Bleach
Ichigo Kurosaki – Bleach
Spike Speigal – Cowboy bebop
L – Death Note
Edward Elric – Full Metal Alchemist
Maes Hughes – Full Metal Alchemist
Kurz Webber – Full Metal Panic!
Sousuke Sagara – Full Metal Panic!
Count - Gankutsuou
Batou – Ghost in the Shell
Togasa – Ghost in the Shell
Gintoki Sakata - Gintama
Eikichi Onizuka – Great Teacher Onizuka
Athrun Zala – Gundam Seed
Alucard – Hellsing
Gun – Hunter X Hunter
Akito Tenkawa – Martian Successor Nadesico
Satou Tatsuhiro – Welcome to the NHK
Kakashi Hatake – Naruto
Naruto Uzumaki – Naruto
Shinji Ikari – Neon Genesis Evangelion
Portgas D Ace – One Piece
Roronoa Zoro – One Piece
Harima Kenji – School Rumble
Kyon – Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
Kamina - TTGL
 

Arbalest

黒い剣士
Moderator
Indeed, thats pretty much it. Ryo was just lazy and didn't really explain anything when he really should've. These are mainly characters who did well in the previous tournament, plus a couple of others, like finalists from previous ones(sousuke, spike), and a couple ones whom are more popular than others. There is still 20 spots for both male and female characters to be taken up, so its not like we are saying all of them are not your choice.
 

ayase

State Alchemist
I think you misunderstand, Zin5ki and Spyro (that or I do).

AFAIK, these are characters who will be in the competition, and are exempt in the good way, like tax exempt cars. They don't need to be nominated.
 

Zin5ki

Railgun
I shall humbly retract my fiddlesticks then.

Judging by their current popularity however, certain characters in that list of guaranteed entrants could very easily defeat any newcomers. I shall have to see how the individual rounds are structured.
 

Fudce

Great Teacher
Zin5ki said:
I shall humbly retract my fiddlesticks then.

Judging by their current popularity however, certain characters in that list of guaranteed entrants could very easily defeat any newcomers. I shall have to see how the individual rounds are structured.

It's not the winning.

It's not the taking part.

It's not even the having fun.



It's making sure that Shinji Ikari doesn't get through the first round that counts.
 

MaxonTreik

Chuunibyou
Why are characters that have won previously taking part then? The rule has always been that characters that have won can't take part.
 

Chaz

Chuunibyou
Maxon said:
Why are characters that have won previously taking part then? The rule has always been that characters that have won can't take part.
As Ryo previously mentioned in the rules thread, "they want their titles back." People's opinions on their favourite or "hip" character atm may have changed, so why not feat the oldies against some of the newbies?

Ka-mi-na! Ka-mi-na! (such is an example of my change... I didn't vote for him last time).
 

chaos

The Boss
Fudce said:
It's not the winning.

It's not the taking part.

It's not even the having fun.


It's making sure that Shinji Ikari doesn't get through the first round that counts.
That's easy. Every vote for him can be deleted from our database. Wait! Did I say that out loud? ;)

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to the this =)
 

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
chaos said:
Fudce said:
It's not the winning.

It's not the taking part.

It's not even the having fun.


It's making sure that Shinji Ikari doesn't get through the first round that counts.
That's easy. Every vote for him can be deleted from our database. Wait! Did I say that out loud? ;)

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to the this =)

the paul approach with Faye Valentine then ;)
 
Top