Character battle General Chit-Chat/Questions [pt2]

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
Confession: I had a moment of ham-fistedness this morning and zapped the entire thread when taking out two spammers. Until Chaos is back, there's nothing that can be done about retrieving the old character battles chit-chat thread aka thread 11660 (sorry!) so here's a new thread and my grovelling apology ;_;

We left off with Chaz having staged a dramatic coup which brought the last battles to their successful completion at last. There was some speculation as to how many decades into the future it would be before the next character battle opened up...

Sorry :(

R

I can't believe that one of the most relevant and fast paced threads on the forum was removed in such a way. Rui should feel ashamed.

(Is actually probably a good chance to reformat this whole subforum in some way to improve the thing overall).

Rui said:
Confession: I had a moment of ham-fistedness this morning and zapped the entire thread when taking out two spammers. Until Chaos is back, there's nothing that can be done about retrieving the old character battles chit-chat thread aka thread 11660 (sorry!) so here's a new thread and my grovelling apology ;_;

We left off with Chaz having staged a dramatic coup which brought the last battles to their successful completion at last. There was some speculation as to how many decades into the future it would be before the next character battle opened up...

Sorry :(

R

Sure it wasn't just a case of being bored Rui?

Back