Cells at Work episode 4

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Y'know it's kinda fitting how the episode starts off looking at the stomach and how the acids break down food because trying to get the episode to load on Crunchyroll each week gives me a f*cking ulcer.

Crunchyroll's been fine for me all this week at least. It's not played up since last weekendm, although now I've said that I'm sure I'll be somewhat buggered later in the day.
I do like this series though and it always makes me want to go away and google things which I appreciate.

just watched it, naturally taking an hour to watch 20 minutes thanks to CR, if it goes on like that they'll lose to their former competition - they are just glorified fansubbers in part.
as for the episode, ladies take note, it's all about the male organ for love becoming infected with food poisoning. would be a more enjoyable episode if CR you know, worked. I feel it warrants it's own thread at this point if it's not up already

Working fine for me still! It took me longer than 20 minutes because I was pausing to read all the text.

So that what was happening when I threw up the other week, they didn't go into how and why the other end goes a bit funny as well though!

I wonder if they'll cover anything more serious like cancer?

Working fine for me still! It took me longer than 20 minutes because I was pausing to read all the text.

So that what was happening when I threw up the other week, they didn't go into how and why the other end goes a bit funny as well though!

I wonder if they'll cover anything more serious like cancer?
yes, a pink clad blonde killed a parasitic worm to save you as for tackling cancer? I imagine they wouldn't tackle something that needed medication, the show is about the body itself, and cancer would kill off much of the cast, it's just not that kind of show!

Back