Carol Vorderman, yay or nay?

Would you?

• Does John McCain have a lactation fetish?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell yes.

• I obey the 14-44 rule, this would be a strict violation of it.

• I'm a woman, but I can admit when another woman is hot.

• It'd be like sexing my Aunt, so no.

• Total voters

Kurogane

Chuunibyou
This has garnered much attention between myself, and my clown punching contemporaries recently, and I figured a more national scope of views was in order.

Personally, I'd rag her all night long with that other chick watching in the background, all the while the eponimous Countdown theme plays in the background whilst that old guy whacks it through the blinds.

DOO-DOO, DUH, NUH DUH-DUH, DU-DOOooooo...

Cast your ******* votes.

Alright, which one of you bagheads voted and hasn't replied-- show yourself!

I ask because I'll need names, or least monikers for the Carol Vorderman appreciation party, scheduled to take place at a currently unannounced date and venue.

Oh yes blimey please and I will take her with Nigella while we at it, but Foxy Brown comes first. Yes? Dolly Parton(?) next. Hooyah I'm mean yeehaw(?) :lol:

**** YEAH:

2l916w6.jpg

RetroRainbow said:
She looks pretty good for her age.

Good looking, intelligent...ludicrously overpaid nonetheless (which is what I thought this thread would be about until I saw Kurogane had posted it!).

@Daymon Black: Nigella's quite a looker too now you mention it. I honestly don't see why people claim that the so-called celebs and scrawny supermodels are so damned attractive...a real woman or a twig in a frock? I know who I'd choose! :wink:

Martin said:
RetroRainbow said:
She looks pretty good for her age.

Good looking, intelligent...ludicrously overpaid nonetheless (which is what I thought this thread would be about until I saw Kurogane had posted it!).

@Daymon Black: Nigella's quite a looker too now you mention it. I honestly don't see why people claim that the so-called celebs and scrawny supermodels are so damned attractive...a real woman or a twig in a frock? I know who I'd choose! :wink:

Agreed. You have exquisite taste :) . I like women to look healthy and not afraid to have an equally healthy appeptite. I find that attractive. Nigella just...just eats *ahem* so well.

Do you remember Lisa Stanfield? It didn't like her at first, but when I saw one of her last song. She definately looked "all woman"

I need to ask you whats your favourite part of a chicken? Me? I like all three parts :lol: I don't like to leave anything out haha

I like women. as long as it's legal and she consents... Mind I have no idea who she is, but considering the options, she must have passed the best before date already.

263627.jpg

Nah, she's alri---... bad. She must be like... 100, though. And she also looks like she could do with a trim on that mustache of hers.

I have to say I agree with afoia. Cleavage makes not the woman, Kurogane! I think a few of you might change your tune if you ever saw her without makeup.

ayase said:
I have to say I agree with afoia. Cleavage makes not the woman, Kurogane! I think a few of you might change your tune if you ever saw her without makeup.

Of course, you also need ass and hips.

Like all other males, I run heavily off appearance.

Martin said:
Kurogane said:
Like most other males, I run heavily off appearance.

Fixt.

When you meet someone who looks good but has the personality depth of a car park puddle you'd understand. :p

There's no way of knowing that unless you talk to the person though, which I should have mentioned originally.

If someone looked good, yet had the intelligence of dog crap wedged into a pavement nick... well you see where this is going. :p

Kurogane said:
ayase said:

Of course, you also need ass and hips.

Like all other males, I run heavily off appearance.

meh, true but i dont mind the sexy older women. They just need something up top and a personality.

Back