Capcom confirm latest Ace Attorney and Fate/Unlimited games

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
Capcom have officially announce the release of their latest 2 anime games into the UK market with Ace Attorney hitting shelves for the DS on the 19/02/2010 and Fate/unlimited codes for the PSP early September this year

<strong>ACE ATTORNEY INVESTIGATION: MILES EDGEWORTH AND FATE/UNLIMITED CODES RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT</strong>
Hey guys!

Now that Comic Con has officially kicked off we&rsquo;d like to begin the festivities by announcing some great Capcom news for Ace Attorney Investigation: Miles Edgeworth and Fate/unlimited codes .

Capcom fight fans can expect Fate/unlimited codes to hit the PlayStation Store early September on the PlayStation Portable system. This extraordinary fighter has a deep roster of characters and unique fighting moves, while employing a fast-paced, weapons-based fighting system that is sure to meet any Capcom fan&rsquo;s highest expectations.

Switching gears, another fabulous Capcom title, Ace Attorney Investigation: Miles Edgeworth , will hit PAL territories on 19 th February, 2010 for the Nintendo DS. This time around, the player takes on the role of famed prosecutor Miles Edgeworth, a memorable rival of charismatic legal eagle Phoenix Wright. Edgeworth actively investigates crime scenes in order to pursue the truth behind each case. By solving the challenging puzzles presented to him, Edgeworth will work with the police to bring criminals to justice. For more information&nbsp;about Ace Attorney Investigation: Miles Edgeworth , head
on over to <a onclick="onClickUnsafeLink(event);" href="http://ace-attorney.com/" target="_blank">http://ace-attorney.com/</a>

For the latest assets and news on Capcom&rsquo;s upcoming titles visit
www.capcomeuro-press.com

Thanks,
Capcom PR Team

Looks on par with the US schedule for Ace Attorney Investigations. Which is lucky as otherwise I'd buy that. Can't wait for February!

Fortunately Professor Layton should help keep me busy for a while.

R

Rui said:
Looks on par with the US schedule for Ace Attorney Investigations. Which is lucky as otherwise I'd buy that. Can't wait for February!

Fortunately Professor Layton should help keep me busy for a while.

R

same for me as well, i really want this game since i first heard about it but if the US version was a lot before our release i would have gotten that instead =)

Like you say as well pring on professor layton i can't wait for that either =)

This is fantastic news. Now I just need to get a PSP...
This and hopefully Valkyria Chronicles 2 (if it's released here) are pushing me to get one now.

At last a game I can buy for my psp about time one that I actually want is coming out, will be getting Fate/unlimited codes for sure.

Been looking forward to Investigations since it was announced. Unlike a lot of people I'm not bitching that the game isn't called Miles Edgeworth: Perfect Prosecutor. Investigations is fine.

Yes-Yes-Yes-Yes-Yes!!! I feel great! I can do this! I can win!!!
Look out PSP, cuz here I come!!! *Powers up and surfs onto the nearest game-selling websites*

I'm a definate Fate/Unlimited Codes customer, so roll-on, early September!!

Capcom is pleased to announce that the download title Fate/unlimited codes will be coming to the Playstation Store for PAL territories on 3rd September.

Fate/unlimited codes is based on the visual novel ‘Fate/ stay night’ and features seven pairs of ‘Masters’ and ‘Servants’ competing for the ‘Holy Grail’ that will grant them any wish. The compelling combat experience for the PSP features a deep roster of characters and unique fighting moves that are sure to meet any Capcom fans highest expectations.

Those who feel confident enough to take on some competition will be able to battle it out with a friend through local Ad-hoc play. With over 250 missions, 17 characters and a deep fighting system for players to master, Fate/ unlimited codes is set to be one of the most robust fighters for the PSP yet!

Back