Can anyone recommend...

Xelis

Hunter
can anyone recommend an upbeat fun anime, nothing like Love Hina (romance stuff) just a fun anime, bit of action etc, if possible fan subbed and unlicensed :)

WTFDaveMustaine said:
If you're not easily offended, Excel Saga and Puni Puni Poemy.

Definately. Excel Saga is the Ultimate Depression Cure!

I was going to say RODtv, but then i remembered not quite, though it always makes me feel happy, probably the characters more than the story.

Otherwise definately Martian Successor Nadesico, which is always good. Dragon Half is right up with Excel Saga for Madness. Oh, and Castle of Cagliostro is always good.

School Rumble is great fun and unlicensed, the core of it is love triangles etc but its miles better than Love Hina etc, check it out, its awesome.

Ramen89 said:
School Rumble is great fun and unlicensed, the core of it is love triangles etc but its miles better than Love Hina etc, check it out, its awesome.
It's a good series but I sense that the second season is going to be a let down. Personally I hate the Tenma and Harima pairing, there's just nothing. I'd like him to end up with Yakumo or Eri which seem to have more of a connection. He'll probably end up with Tenma though... bleh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chobits and Hunter x Hunter are worth checking out ^_^ I wouled also recomend Mai-HiME :3 Lots of action romance and school girls in mini skirts =x

It's a good series but I sense that the second season is going to be a let down. Personally I hate the Tenma and Harima pairing, there's just nothing. I'd like him to end up with Yakumo or Eri which seem to have more of a connection. He'll probably end up with Tenma though... bleh.

Yeah my main choice would be Harima and Eri, it could happen you never know, then again they could all end up alone or something :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back