Can anyone make plush toys...?

where's my cow?

School Idol
I REALLY want a chibi Selphie plush toy, but after searching far and wide on the net, I've decided that the only way that would be possible is to make one myself... Then I remembered how bad I am at crafts!

So, if anyone's ever made a plush toy before (or would like to give it a go) I'd love you forever if you'd reply to this or PM me.

I'll pay good cash, of course! Materials, postage, labour, and a lil' extra cos I'm generous! :wink:

Thanks

Clothes and dolls can't be THAT different can they, :wink: Lol. Feel free to give it a shot if you want to try something new Neko? And Siobhan, there's no rush, I'm prepared to wait! :D

i once followed a kniting pattern and ended up with a knitted sheep, which leads me onto a joke " what you get if you cross a sheep and a kangaroo" " a wooly jumper"ahahaah

Mini-Mariah said:
I can try, I doubt it'de work out, how about I give it a try and tell you how it went? lol

I LOVE YOU MINI MARIAH!!! lol. If you do make one, I'll pay for it no matter what the quality (but that's not an invitation to slack off! Lol!) Anything that looks vaguely like Selphie would make my day! No, it'd make my year! :mrgreen:

Hey! Funny you should mention plushie-making, cos I'm realllllly into it right now! I've just mae a felt dragon plushie for part of my art exam, and I made one of (the almighty) Sephiroth ages ago!
I'll make you one aswell if ya want?? Of Selphie of course, shes more cuddley than Sephy I'm sure :lol:

where's my cow? said:
Mini-Mariah said:
I can try, I doubt it'de work out, how about I give it a try and tell you how it went? lol

I LOVE YOU MINI MARIAH!!! lol. If you do make one, I'll pay for it no matter what the quality (but that's not an invitation to slack off! Lol!) Anything that looks vaguely like Selphie would make my day! No, it'd make my year! :mrgreen:

Ok I'll do my best *salutes* =D

Wow, two offers! Tell ya what, how about a Tifa one Original Angel? That'd also be very cool! :D Cheers to both of ya! And if anyone else wants to give it a go, I wouldn't mind having an army of Final Fantasy plushies! :mrgreen:

*hugs to both Mini Mariah and Original Angel*

where's my cow? said:
Clothes and dolls can't be THAT different can they, :wink: Lol. Feel free to give it a shot if you want to try something new Neko?

I'll give it a shot if you like, Selphie or anouther to make up your army?

Back