Bungo Stray Dogs: Another Story Volume 1 Review

Damn shame that they haven’t managed to follow through with good art as the story sounds intriguing. This is a franchise that I really want to dive into but I’m holding off until I find time to finish off some other bigger series I’m half way through. Would you recommend the light novels for the mainline series or is the manga decent quality for those?

Damn shame that they haven’t managed to follow through with good art as the story sounds intriguing. This is a franchise that I really want to dive into but I’m holding off until I find time to finish off some other bigger series I’m half way through. Would you recommend the light novels for the mainline series or is the manga decent quality for those?

The manga and light novels coexist. The manga is the original source material for the series while the light novels are side stories. The anime adapts from both (and actually one of the light novel volumes is an adaption of the movie!), so your best entry point is probably the anime. Or read the manga and start the light novels alongside them at some point :)

Back