Bravely Default: Flying Fairy localisation confirmed?

Joshawott

Monsieur Monster
AUKN Staff
As some of you may know, back in October I started a campaign to try and persuade Square Enix to localise the 3DS RPG Bravely Default: Flying Fairy in the west. Since then, I have teamed up with campaigns such as "Operation Rainfall" and "Bring Bravely Default To The West". We even started a petition, which has received over 2400 signatures. Outside of the campaign, many people pressured Square Enix to localise the game (seriously, look at the official Facebook wall).

And yesterday, this emerged on the game's official Twitter account:
久しぶりにTwitterにアクセスしました。外国の方の声、ちゃんと届いてますよ! I accessed Twitter after a long absence. A voice of the foreign one arrives properly! ※翻訳ソフトを使用してますb/quote]

Could this be confirmation of a localisation? Only time will tell.

With Square-Enix Japan's recent track record, I chose to interpret it as "Silly foreign fans! You're too loud! Stop shouting and go be satisfied with All the Bravest because that's all you're going to get!"

Cynicism aside, I really want Bravely Default and I do hope this is a sign that it will get localised. Petition signed.

Knowing Square Enix, it's the precursor to an iOS Final Fantasy XIII game: "We won't stop shoving Lightning down your throats: Final Fantasy XIII".

It'll be a The Last Remnant/Angry Birds cross over game that's only available on Vodafone mobiles in Taiwan.

i remember seeing the translation done by cheesemeister on twitter saying "we hear you foreigners" essentially. So it is possible for sure. As to when we'll hear anything more on the matter, pass. Knowing SquEnix, it could be a while before we actually get anything more concrete

Here's another one:

"海外の方からのコメントがとても多い! 皆様に遊んでもらえるようがんばります! There is very much comment from overseas one! I do my best to have all of you play! ※翻訳ソフトを使用してます^^;"

Joshawott said:
Here's another one:

"海外の方からのコメントがとても多い! 皆様に遊んでもらえるようがんばります! There is very much comment from overseas one! I do my best to have all of you play! ※翻訳ソフトを使用してます^^;"o/quote] /quote]d/quote]

Just incase you noticed there is a final Japanese sentence that hasn't been translated, it only says "I'm using translation software^^;"

I guess you could have just used translation software to figure that out though, lol.

Well, there are some people out there who like Lightining and the FF13 games...More so 13-2 but 13 had a kinda intresting charm to some that was over shadowed by the fact that it was "so diffrent" from what final fantasy was..But as FF gets a new lease of life every new number, how can you be to diffrent from something you not spose to follow to a tea anyway...

However I digress from the Original point... (Rant of sorts for most part, athough true reflection of my feelings was mainly just an excuess to say Digress...i love that word) I reallly realllly hope we get Bravely Default kupo, we can only benefit from such a kupotastical wonderment ^.^

Back