boxset collections that you want

Animefreak17

Godhand
im sure that most of you that know there are a load of box sets and box set series that have made it on to our shelfs in hmv and forbidden planet ect like naruto and bleach.
and of course there are the series like dragonball z, one piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Card Captor Sakura, Yu Yu Hakusho, Sailor Moon,Clannad, Inuyasha ( we have had this but not in full) Blood+ ect that didn't make it in the uk, i know the dragonball series would of been a great sale. and while we have new series coming in the uk, the guys that gets us these animes are forgetting anime fans would love old series like dragonball, Yu Yu Hakusho, Inuyashag Card Captor Sakura,Sailor Moon, of course theres the internet where you can buy them but there are some series that wont work on R2 dvd players and yes you can get a multi region dvd player but sometimes its hard to find one,
i want
Inuysaha
Blood+
Card Captor Sakura
Sailor Moon
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin 
dragonball
one piece but its hard to find them in big boxes like dragonball z

How much do you want Blood+, they're just sitting on a shelf gathering dust at the moment

Incidentally I sold Cardcaptor Sakura a few months back for £300

Jaymii said:
I want to get the YYH sets too. This expo, I'm going to have to force myself to pay for them.
They're $15 each at the moment. (Less than £10)

I wanna see errrrything ADV had. I'd want MVM to re-release them, since they haven't got any other boxsets to release after the couple that are coming out next month.

I recall Manga re-releasing Guyver, so it's possible. Plus, it's only been a year since they shut down.

Also, Revelation's stuff would be cool, too.

Paradox295 said:
Jaymii said:
I want to get the YYH sets too. This expo, I'm going to have to force myself to pay for them.

I wanna see errrrything ADV had. I'd want MVM to re-release them, since they haven't got any other boxsets to release after the couple that are coming out next month.

I recall Manga re-releasing Guyver, so it's possible. Plus, it's only been a year since they shut down.

i totally agee i only found out Recently ADV was nevermore and as for mvm the only releases they'd Recently released is re-releases which is a sign that they might be closing shop or there to lazy to get any other titles. i say its a good idea for mvm to take on the ADV titles and re-releases them and get a few new titles too.

Paradox295 said:
Jaymii said:

have you noticed that manga entertainment has Scheduled a load of animes and mvm and beez have barely any new titles coming out

animefreak17 said:
Paradox295 said:
Jaymii said:

have you noticed that manga entertainment has Scheduled a load of animes and mvm and beez have barely any new titles coming out
Yeah, that's what I'm worried about.

Beez definately have some stuff lined up, since they have some unreleased licenses.

But, MVM only have Gunparade March lined up for next month and that's it. Fortunately though, Expo's at the end of the month and they usually announce all their stuff then...

Paradox295 said:
animefreak17 said:
Paradox295 said:
Jaymii said:

But, MVM only have Gunparade March lined up for next month and that's it. Fortunately though, Expo's at the end of the month and they usually announce all their stuff then...
which is why they should take some ADV titles make them there own along with some of there old mvm titles which hasn't been re-releases and maybe a few funianimation and start selling them a few re releases ADV would be super

So, so many...Ergo Proxy, Azumanga Daioh, Black Lagoon etc etc- all victims of anime seller deaths - found some reasonable region 1 box sets but I'm going to wait to see what happens at expo (someone needs to pick up these titles!) - that and I'd love to see a complete genshiken s1/2 and ova box set over here.

Jambo said:
So, so many...Ergo Proxy, Azumanga Daioh, Black Lagoon etc etc- all victims of anime seller deaths - found some reasonable region 1 box sets but I'm going to wait to see what happens at expo (someone needs to pick up these titles!) - that and I'd love to see a complete genshiken s1/2 and ova box set over here.
Ergo & Black Lagoon was released by MVM, so they're still in print, IIRC.

Paradox295 said:
Jambo said:
Ergo & Black Lagoon was released by MVM, so they're still in print, IIRC.
black lagoon.............. there were parts that was funny and parts that made me want to never watch it again
still a few ADV re releases would be fab

animefreak17 said:
Reaper gI said:
CCS and Macross being resuced would make me very happy.
CCS and Macross i suspect that your talking about Macross the series not that other title and whats CCS
Cardcaptor Sakura and Choujikuu Yousai Macross ((The) Super Dimension Fortress Macross)

what in the what? Damn - idiot here could have sworn Ergo Proxy and Black Lagoon were both gonners (this is what comes of using amazon availability as a basis for knowing what series are still about)- you will soon see a new post in the 'what anime have you bought today?' thread...black lagoon had its moments and though there really were some dud episodes, I liked it enough to buy in the collection (espeacially now I know it is still available)...might wait for expo to see if there are any offers on them...

Reaper gI said:
animefreak17 said:
Reaper gI said:
CCS and Macross being resuced would make me very happy.
CCS and Macross i suspect that your talking about Macross the series not that other title and whats CCS
Cardcaptor Sakura and Choujikuu Yousai Macross ((The) Super Dimension Fortress Macross)
oh sorry my bad, tho i wish i could get cardcaptor sakura................ have you noticed that in the series of card captor sakura and sakura from naruto pronounce there names different

animefreak17 said:
oh sorry my bad, tho i wish i could get cardcaptor sakura................ have you noticed that in the series of card captor sakura and sakura from naruto pronounce there names different
Never watched Naruto, I can't bring myself to start sometjng that long, and I don't much like shounen that isn't harem or mecha.
Not sure how you can say sa-ku-ra any differnt. Does she just have a strong accent? I gather Naruto is full of people who speak very informaly.

Reaper gI said:
animefreak17 said:
Never watched Naruto, I can't bring myself to start sometjng that long, and I don't much like shounen that isn't harem or mecha.
Not sure how you can say sa-ku-ra any differnt. Does she just have a strong accent? I gather Naruto is full of people who speak very informaly.
pronouncements what can you do

Back