Box-sets of manga :O

melonpan

Death Scythe
I've just been checking out a few sites, as i sometimes do >.> for box-sets of manga. I was hoping to get the Cowboy Bebop manga box set, but i was too late :/ and its out of stock now, as with the Chobits vol8+box, and the RayEarth box sets :/ It seems that everything is going out of print :(. Has anyone seen any news or anything to do with box sets coming back into print? I did ask Tokyopop UK, but they said just look around sites etc :/ And does anyone think it would be possible to mass e-mail Tokyopop and demand the box sets to be reprinted :p

Yeah same problem i wish they had reprinted chobits +boxset but they become so rare^^. The best chance is to use ebay since thats how i got my fruit basket boxset for my first 6 volumes + a dvd on the features that they did for the anime. I'm hoping to get Nausicaä of the Valley of Wind manga boxset this year.

DaNiMé said:
And does anyone think it would be possible to mass e-mail Tokyopop and demand the box sets to be reprinted :p

We could try, but in the grand scheme of things there aren't enough of us on here.

You can get the full set of Chobits manga at a reduced price without the box (https://www.justmanga.com/showprod.cfm? ... tsmangaset) but that's the only one I know of out of the ones you listed.

If you're that desperate get an empty cereal packet and just make a box! Far more entertaining than the manga itself I'd say :p :wink:

Lol! what a great idea, i never thought of that.

But seriously though, that does sound kind of cool to do, i could make boxes for everything!!!! w00t! *starts planning*

Thx for the idea Melainy!

I must say though, Viz have done a wonderful job on those Miyazaki manga box sets!, i may have to snap some up before they're all gone!

I just hope the manga box sets will be reprinted, if and when Tokyopop UK gets big

Back