Borrowing Manga

My younger brother borrows Bleach Manga from his School Library (yes, they do stock manga at School O.O)

And thats how I fall in love with Bleach... I borrowed a Manga at the Central Library, but I hated the Manga, A.I Love you, So demoralising to Women...

And I am a guy, not a girl... I'm just protective to women

I let my friend borrow my D.Gray-man, and my brother often gets manga from his school library, right now he's reading Chobits, which I also took off him to read while he was doing something.

I feel sorry for the manga in our library, it's so badly treated. I never lend mine to other people though, unless of course there reading it in my presence cX I'm too worried something might happen to it.

Pomtry

Ah!... the famous "Volume 1 syndrone" - yes, I've suffered that. Whats worse is when they have the first three vols but don't stock the last. If another branch does have it, you can order it in. And, if they don't you can fill out a resevation card, any any good library will put in a request to buy the book and then let you know when its come in. It might take a while, but an enthusuastic librarian will be happy to help.

m. g xx

I've seen a few titals at the local library down here, but as has been said above. Theres always odd volumes, I share my manga between my close friends though. We Swap collections for awhile to read through them.
It's a good way to read more, without spending money!

Chrono Demon said:
My younger brother borrows Bleach Manga from his School Library (yes, they do stock manga at School O.O)

And thats how I fall in love with Bleach... I borrowed a Manga at the Central Library, but I hated the Manga, A.I Love you, So demoralising to Women...

And I am a guy, not a girl... I'm just protective to women

That sick school...HAD BLEACH MANGA? I have to travel and hour and a half to get a volume of that and Naruto from forbidden planet T___T

no manga in my libary or school libary...it sucks.

Although my library still doesn't stock manga, I have asked and there answer was that they had graphic novels and there the same HUH?!?... They do now stock quite a bit of anime in the DVD section so I won't be completely out of things to borrow from there for a while

My friends are constantly borrowing my mangas, it's funny because i hate it, because they always come back ganked and yet it's nearly always me who offers them. When people ask i generally pretend i don't hear them -cough-
Waah my first issue of tokyo babylon, took the girl 5 weeks to give it back and the back page was torn, and i know the back page doesn't matter because it's just adverts but waa ;_;

Back