Boogiepop Phantom

when you get the serie and if you like it you should give the live action movie a try i got it the other day and i found it to be very good and very different
its called Boogiepop Phantom and others.

boogiepop and others is coming to me the post yay

I borrowed the series from a friend and Iwant to get it, just have to save my pennies lol

I just finished the live action movie and I did find it a pleasant watch with its low key presentation of the story. The movie touches on different themes than the anime, while it has fewer levels of interpretation. The anime is superior, but I would not hesitate to recommend the movie to any Boogiepop fan. The movie is less confusing and it will make a few things clearer.

For Boogiepop newcomers, there is an interesting read HERE.

Boogiepop novels and manga in English are to be published in the U.S. this year. You can find an on-line "Boogiepop Ultimate Guide" on the publisher's site.

Nice, I really like the series yet to see the live action movie though proberly get round to getting it soon. If I like that to might just see about getting the Manga when it comes out almost certainly will turn out to be a good read :)

Back