Bonjour :]

xwatchmerunx

Hikikomori
So today was one of those lovely summer days, hence why today I joined this forum :] My hayfever makes me look like i've been punched between the eyes so i'm stuck indoors whilst the mothership mows the lawn.

I've been lurking for a while and have finally decided to join, my names Sarah and i'm 19. I've only really watched the mainstream animes like Death Note, Chrono Crusade, Bleach, OHSHC, Elfen Lied, Higurashi and so on but i'm sure i'll eventually get round to watching lots more no doubt due to my lack of a life atm :]

I'm terrible at introductions so i'm gonna scamper on back to my corner to nom on some more jaffa cakes.

Well, it was better than just saying "Hi!" and leave it like that. ;)

Well, welcome to the group and I hope you fit in well. Got a couple of nice series listed there anyways, so that's always a good start.

Is there a specific genre you look for, or do you look at reviews/gossip about hyped up anime?

Welcome to the house of fun ;)

Hmm...a stab in the dark (figuratively speeking) (oh btw ignore any typo's...i'm very tired :()
try fruit basket, GITS (Ghost in the shell) Naruto (if you don't mind the hype) but there's a good list you've already watched.

depending on what you like watching, will depict what people say you might want to take a ganders at :)

well, cya around

xwatchmerunx said:
...but i'm sure i'll eventually get round to watching lots more no doubt due to my lack of a life atm :]

I'm terrible at introductions so i'm gonna scamper on back to my corner to nom on some more jaffa cakes.
Lack of life? Jaffa cakes? Sounds like you'll get along very well in these parts...
(Recently I discovered that 'Jaffa Cake' is not actually a trademark. One assumes McVitie's are losing out in that respect.)

Bonjour! Il fait beau de vous rencontrer.

Ce forum est parfait pour les personnes qui apprécient le coup de coup dans le bon à rien, ainsi je suis sûr que vous vous adapterez bien dans… si vous restez pour plus que quelques jours/poteaux.

La note de la mort est une grande série, un de mes favoris. Vous devriez vérifier codez Geass - il fait tendre les fils et aux ventilateurs très semblables de l'un des deux à aimer l'autre. Pourquoi ne pas ajouter un autre titre traditionnel à votre liste ?

Respect,

Daniel

Welcome to the AUKN Kingdom.

I'm sure you'll fit in nicely. Liking your choices of mainstream there.

Whay genre would you say is your favourite? You'll get some great tips here in the forums like.

Back