Blood +

Unit 0 said:
Really enjoyed Episode 2 and can't wait for number 3. David is a very mysterious character and I hope we found ouit more about him and who he works for

It seems there will be more of Davd next episode. I can already see several factions building up; the series will hopefully become more complex as it goes along, but it hasn't done bad at all as an opening, already creating several interesting factions, with no definite good or bad.

it's hard to say how this will turn out, but there are enough hidden agendas and shadowy characters to make the third episode worth looking forward to.

Killing monsters with a sword kinda helps too. ;)

I watched Blood 01 yesterday after watching 'Last vampire the day before and i wasnt to keen on it either, the opening scene and the opening credit song was pretty good, but well, the story wasnt to brilliant as most people have mentioned but like people say, its gna be a loooong series, downloading ep 2 now!

My favourite episode so far, I have to say, since here we could finally see Saya, George, David, Kai and the ever-impressive Hagi in the same scene; next episode we will hopefully see these characters interact. The episode was very good at balancing action and drama.

Well the best episode so far, but theres something I still feel is missing. Maybe I'm expecting to much but the fight scenes feel so tame every time bar the one at the start of the first episode. The character development and plot pacing is growing on me, but it still isn't impressing me enough on the action front.

Sorry for the double post, but it has been a week :p . Episode 4 was my favourite episode so far and actually has made me begin to really like the seres. The fight sequence at the end actually felt like it was the correct length and was impressive. Before I had thought the action element of the show was rather poor but this has convinced me otherwise.

Mangaminx said:
Sorry for the double post, but it has been a week :p . Episode 4 was my favourite episode so far and actually has made me begin to really like the seres. The fight sequence at the end actually felt like it was the correct length and was impressive. Before I had thought the action element of the show was rather poor but this has convinced me otherwise.

I already enjoyed the series immensley, but I have to agree with you completely here. Action before this episode did seem to be pushed to the side, although I perhaps enjoy character development more. The storyline really has potential, and hopefully it will work over forty-eight more episodes.

Necromancer_1983 said:
Ramen89 said:
Ep 4 was as good as it has been, I could watch this series just for the Opening song :D

I have the opening song as an mp3 so I just listen to last :lol:

Scarily, I've become so addicted to the opening song that after watching an episode I jump to the start and listen to the opening again, and I've got it on mp3 - I don't listen to much anime music, and the pop-rock of Blood+ isn't something I'd listen to otherwise. I can't really decide what is so great about it, it just is.

Blood+ is indeed cool, the first episode was utterly awesome and left you with suspense. At first I thought to myself, lets not watch this because it's a little disturbing, but I wanted to see what happened to the girl, so here I am downloading EP 4 from the net lol

Bizarrely enough though I don't tend to like slower paced episodes I found Blood+ 5 to be the best episode so far yet again. Kai continues to both irritate and humour me with his tendancy to think he is some kind of elite fighter when he really is as much use as a chocolate kettle. The build up of tension in this episode was great and im hoping Episode 6 delivers well on the action front as Saya and company delve into the ominous looking research facility.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone seen the music video for the Blood + OP?

It's by Hitomi Takahashi and is called Aozora No Namida.

It's got Hitomi in this underground tube thing, and Saya fighting with the vampire things somewhere else, then they get closer and Saya loses her sword and flies nxt to Hitomi, where she picks up up and kills the monster thing, pretty brilliant video tbh. It's like Hitomi and Saya are in different dimensions, neways u will see when u dl it :p

Back