Blood: The Last Vampire - Hollywood Live Action Remake

yethboth

Brigade Leader
Looking forward in seeing this Live Action version in the cinemas in March 2009. I enjoyed the original Anime version that came out in 2000 that got released in the UK by Manga Entertainment. :)

Check out imdb.com for more info.

:)

Why so many hollywood anime remakes? Is this the new superhero craze?
Though I'm not saying this will be a bad thing.

The movie was average. The live-action version will be worse.

Blood+ is 10 times better than the crappy movie. It's too bad it doesn't look like Manga plan on releasing it over here for awhile - it'd be a nice series to buy in 2-3 DVD sets.

This is years old news.

And actually the live-action film is looking awesome, there's some Korean actress playing Saya and the stills from the film that've been leaked look incredible.

Liked Blood: TLV well enough but it was pretty shallow. I think the main reason Production I.G did it was to test new CGI techniques and it shows. The whole thing looks great but sadly lacks any real depth or development.

I'm not completely against a movie - having seen a few photos it looks like it has a chance, and frankly I think there's more chance of this working in Live action than Dragonball or Akira.

i'm looking more forward to the witchblade
www.witchblade2009.com

and cowboy bebop in 2011! (if it happens). i liek who they have lined up to play spike (though may be someone else when it comes to shooting it)

can someone link the stills to blood live action movie please?

its just there turn, as its done by top cow, marvels had there comic heros movies its there turn now.

anyone one got any idea when we will get a trailer to this?

Back