bleach vs naruto vs one piece

devilrules666

Combat Butler
ok i want to know which one of these u guys enjoy more! me i am a bleach man but hey i am a fan of all 3 ! just thought we could throw sailor moon and dragon ball z in the mix as well!

One Piece - Because it's the only one that's still actually good and not tried something different and just failed at it, it's the same repetative formula over and over, but it's still just as enjoyable, doesn't add romance, just a pure adventure series which is actually about adventure and doesn't try evolve the plot [for better and worst] In short: <3 One Piece.

Well i've only watched 52 episodes of Naruto, but at present it rocks.

Watched most of the Bleach fansubs(missed 15 episodes of filler because it's really shafted me off, and stopped watching teh anime round about episode 150 because I just don't have the time to download and watch) but currently more obsessed with the weekly manga chapters; class series though.

Never watched one piece; always wanted to though.

Personally my favourite is Bleach. Excellent action and i even enjoyed the fillers. Naruto; i really love the original series, but the fillers that i watched were awefull and shippuden drags it heels and stretches out each episodes as far as possible. One Piece was enjoyable but i put it on hold around episode 160 because i needed a break from the one piece style of story. I'll probably pick it up again soon!

i watch all 3 they are great fav is naruto (well tht is quickly becoming bleach it rocks)

ive only seen dubbed one piece but have read the latest manga chapters the anime seems to go soo slowly compared to it but i like how the sub is always ready to start the next arc when the manga finishes it

Definitely One Piece, it's always enjoyable to watch and is always able to make me laugh. Great adventure series.

Not that I haven't ever liked Naruto or Bleach, but after awhile they began to bore me, and the animation/art-style has gone down in quality, it just doesn't have the same feel to it as they once did.

Anyway, I don't want to rant on about them, may cause arguements, so i'll leave it at that.

Tch, One Piece, no competition. Bleach would be 2nd place with Naruto being 3rd. Has good humour, a HUGE variety of characters, a nice amount of enemies, most with their own devil fruit power and the story line itself is awesome. Because of how it's set with the devil fruit powers, there's almost no limit to what can happen in the story. Bleach and Naruto are definatly decent anime / manga (IMO) but arn't quite as enjoyable to watch (once again, IMO). Many people bitch about the art, but it's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be. Oh, and just about every decent anime has it's own "Over-TheTop, Weeboo, Fanbase" but the fans for One Piece arn't nearly as bad as the fans for Naruto / Bleach... I don't think I've ever seen someone calling themselves "Luffy-chan!".

Bleach is a bit too serious...and it just throws too many captains/companies/adjutants/vice corporal commander cleaners at you to be able to keep up with. I thought it started off very well, but kinda went into a spin with the Soul Society stuff.

I've been reading One Piece the longest of the three...I like it a lot, but the slow releases KILL it for me. By the time I get a new volume, I've totally forgot what happened last time (probably my fault for reading so many series). =/ The characters (including the baddies) are all distinctive, and the stories are good fun. Nice characters names too...I get lost with most of the Bleach names (and a lot of Japanese names in other series), so stuff like Usopp, Don Krieg and Crocodile are very welcome!

Naruto might be the winner for me so far into the story, but maybe it's because it's the one I've read the most of. I seem to have been stuck on Drum Island and Soul Society for AGES, but Naruto has moved nicely. I like the characters, and it's deeper than the others to me. I REALLY didn't like it at first...it took until the Zabuza stuff for me to really get into it.

If I had a choice of being given 50 volumes of one of them, I'd choose One Piece...the only bad thing I can think of about it is Viz's crippling release dates.

BTW...going by the manga for all, because I've read much more than I've watched.

Kind of weird choice to make for me as I've watched Naruto and a lot of bleach but I've only read 10 volumes of One Piece. Even though I think they're all brilliant series, I will have to say Naruto just because it has nice mix of different feelings in it. Also I just like the characters and they have a lot of depth to them and I relate to the characters (I used to feel a bit like Naruto did at one point) and many lessons could be learned from the series.
Of course the fans who only like Naruto and nothing else annoy me!

However, I do not mean to take anything away from One Piece or Bleach. One Piece might soon be the winner when I get further into it! They're all really good series.

I'm going to say bleach, simply because i think its better then Naruto. I can't comment on One Piece since i haven't looked into it too much, though it is something i plan on doing at one point when i get the time and money

Naruto, because I don't like One Piece at all, and after they hit the Soul Society, Bleach fails, so Naruto it is.

One piece - it never fails to bring a smile to my face - I enjoy even the filllers, can't say the same about naruto and bleach fillers are ok, but....

I've sampled them all (first 40 eps with Naruto, first 13 with Bleach and first 5 with One Piece) and I loved them all. However, I have to say that I prefer Bleach. I think that would change if I watched more of One Piece; it's just so wildly imaginative! I do like the mature and dark tone of Bleach, though.

CitizenGeek said:
I'm sampled them all (first 40 eps with Naruto, first 13 with Bleach and first 5 with One Piece) and I loved them all. However, I have to say that I prefer Bleach. I think that would change if I watched more of One Piece; it's just so wildly imaginative! I do like the mature and dark tone of Bleach, though.

Wildly imaginative. Exactly. If you're a fan of battles, One piece have the best battles scenes on average.

Naruto once in a while have the utterly amazing battle here and there, But on the other hand I love all the one piece battles... so unpreditacble. Sorry, the end is always predictable...

Luffy (Ruffy???) will send the bad guys flying ^_0

Naruto fillers are total turn downs... Bleach fillers are way better than naruto, but below usual quality. But One piece is always insane. And it always fit on the spirit of the anime.

In sum, there are virtually no boring eps i One piece.

Back