Bleach Opening 7

Chrono Demon said:
Come on, at least its better than the 4th opening. That is the worse opening on Bleach.

But I am disapointed with it, We need more screamo openings -__-

A-men to that
Something agressive to go with the anger of this story ark

Chrono Demon said:
Come on, at least its better than the 4th opening. That is the worse opening on Bleach.

But I am disapointed with it, We need more screamo openings -__-

A-men to that
something to show the agressivness and anger of the series

After watching it a few times and seeing the translation of the lyrics, the new opening has grown on me. Yeah I kind of downloaded all of Asian Kung-Fu Generation's albums and singles as soon as I started liking the song. :D

Negacion said:
Yeah I kind of downloaded all of Asian Kung-Fu Generation's albums and singles as soon as I started liking the song. :D

AKG have got some pretty good songs. I used to like them alot more than now because i'm into heavier stuff like Dir en grey. But i still enjoy AKG alot. I really like their FMA and Naruto openings. This one is pretty good aswell, accept i agree it doesn't really fit with the story arc, it's still a good song.

Canon starts again in episode 150 apparently. We can only hope that - that gets to the end of this fiercely long arc.

It better be worth it, Nothing has actually happened since they got back from Soul Society. Minus a couple of uninteresting fights. =p

Don't expect much then, because you're not going to get much, except mostly epic fail, this arc is just Soul Society set in a different location.

i totally like the songs of asian kung-fu but it just that the song is out of place in the video.... its not the worst, it's just the least op theme in bleach.... all op songs from bleach is gravitational like you dont want to skip it but this one... it's just fine but i think it blended well for the trailer of the bleach movie from the latest episode....

I liked the first Bleach Opening.
I must admit though Naruto's OP's are somehow way better.

For example Shippudden OP1 was very amazing.

Firewarrior said:
I liked the first Bleach Opening.
I must admit though Naruto's OP's are somehow way better.

For example Shippudden OP1 was very amazing.

eh? "somehow way better"? i can't agree to that... bleach has way better songs than naruto....

Back