Bleach Opening 7

Necromancer

Stand User
I can't decide on where to post this so making a new thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpwkR_Q_-DQ

What're your opinions on the new Bleach OP by Asian Kung-Fu Generation?

I think the song's OK but not as good as their other big OP song they did for Naruto and the video is so full of spoilers for non-manga readers I'd recommend most people don't watch it/skip it :lol: .

That's all I have to say for now besides new Naruto OP tomorrow :D

"A true masterpiece" ... WHAT!? It was average at best, but even then it could be considered easily one of the WORST opening animations, EVER, as in like... nothing really happened. The song itself is alright, a little generic and sounds the same as most AKFG stuff. I've been waiting for this to see how it went, I am dissapointed. [Since I have the full song. >_>]

I liked it, I love it when artists mix different art styles, true its not as clean and the music is no where as good as the previous tracks but I still like the way it looks

Wasn't too impressed myself. The animation was between fair and good, but the song had no "feel" to it.
Ah well, it is a shonen title... :p

I think its pretty good. May start watching Bleach again sometime soon, looks like its getting interesting.
Only problem i had with bleach is that there are alot of times when all they do is talk (if i remember right) and that annoyed me a bit.

Oh geez, i don't know why everyone put it down, i really like the new opening. The song is good, the clips are good, the whole song had a great adventure feel to it. Well i guess its down to opinion, but i thought it was really good!

Asian Kung-Fu strangely enough, Don't cut it with this song with these visuals. XD Both are equally decent by themselves

I thought it looks more like a Movie Trailer than a opening. I'm not too bothered really since most of the episodes consisted with this opening are going to be filler. I did kinda lieks it though.

Jayme said:
Lupus Inu said:
Jayme said:
I'm not too bothered really since most of the episodes consisted with this opening are going to be filler.
Wait, what? o_0

This is going into the Huenco Mendo arc which is canon. lol.

Not totally. 3 canon (144 - 147), Then filler till next year.

:( that sucks.. Meh not unexpected. The manga is a lot better than the anime anyway.

Sakimori said:
Jayme said:
Lupus Inu said:
Jayme said:
I'm not too bothered really since most of the episodes consisted with this opening are going to be filler.
Wait, what? o_0

This is going into the Huenco Mendo arc which is canon. lol.

Not totally. 3 canon (144 - 147), Then filler till next year.

:( that sucks.. Meh not unexpected. The manga is a lot better than the anime anyway.
Yeah I follow the manga, I just watch the anime to see it in action. I'm considering deleting all the filler on my hard-drive that's of Bleach.

oh dear oh dear, u know somethings wrong when the end theme is better than the intro ^^

still least they got rid of the last crap ending they had

Wouldn't say it's great but wouldn't say it's terrible.
Just doesn't seem to fit the story ark that's coming up.
Loved the work AKFG did on FMA though, quality track.

The intro vid was nothing special but i did love the black and white shots of the Arrancar, artistically great, shame about rest.

Can't be doing with the anime, i got so far with it then the filler just did my head in, still love the manga though. The anime series just tries to be funny and fails, it loses something being in colour imo.

Come on, at least its better than the 4th opening. That is the worse opening on Bleach.

But I am disapointed with it, We need more screamo openings -__-

Back