Birdy the mighty Decode or Nabari no ou

sanji no 1

Vampire Ninja
Just got paid and gonna buy an anime soon.
2 animes have caught my interest atm and they are Birdy the mighty Decode and Nabari no ou. Just wanted to know which of the 2 i should get. So far Birdy interets me more plus both volumes are cheap on amazon, but i just wanted to hear other peoples oppinions.

I'd say Nabari no ou as well, it was slow at the beginning but it really picked up the pace. Also I think the characters are wonderful in it.

It's not that Birdy is bad or anything, I tried to watch it but couldn't get into it so I ended up dropping it and a dear friend of mine didn't seem that, well...impressed with it either (she however did watch both seasons). It depends on your taste I suppose. I mean I just really loved Nabari no Ou when I watched it, so I guess my opinion isn't so reliable :)

TBH i love watching animes for there story, character developments and all that, but sometimes i like watching them because of the Action. SO if i were to watch one of them for action, which one would it be?

Sorry for all the questions lol. Just curious.

Surprised with the feeling for Birdy. I would agree the second half (or season 2) was weaker than the first, but both were completely watchable and are a pleasant change from most Anime coming out of late.

That said, aside from the dub I still prefer the old OVA :p

Back