BeyUK Staff

Hi my site is BeyUK, link in my signature. I need staff for it as I have sacked two already as they weren't doing any work. Of course you won't get paid as I haven't got the money. So it is a job done free of will. If you want to join my staff send an email for the position you want, by following my signatures information.

Lookinf forward to replies.

My favourite anime is under my name on here, and on my profile. The difference between anime and manga is a graphic novel (like a comic although, I dont like to call it that :p) , that anime series tend to be based on.

I know my fair share about Beyblade, watched and enjoyed all the series, your website looks really good aswell. But i wouldn't be any help as i don't really know anything about the workings of websites etc, sorry

i did enjoy beyblade but the character of tyson and his reactions to his friends when they did something he didnt like really pissed me off

JAKEMAN said:
i did enjoy beyblade but the character of tyson and his reactions to his friends when they did something he didnt like really pissed me off
Kind of felt the same way here, also always withed that Kai could win once or twice, but then of course i would have favoritism towards my favourite character, and i rarely like the main character in that type of series

The site looks cool but im not a big enough fan of the show to be off any help, plus I know sod all about web site mechanice so i wouldnt be able to help much evan if i wonted to. Anyway good luck with the site mate.

I watched most of the 3 series. Love Kai so much ^_^'' He shoulda crushed Takao into the ground damn it! Ahem...

On the other hand, I'm not good with dimensions and graphics and all that clap trap. Seems pretty demanding ;_; So nah.

Back