beyblade

Hahaha, I used to love Beyblade so much when it came out.
The anime, not the toy, unlike just about everyone else it seems :p

Always laughted at the concept of Beyblade and Yugi oh, where 12 year olds and childrens games decided The Fate Of The World !?! My brother and I were always waiting for the ultimate conclusion to this fad.
And at the end of this game the ruler of Time, Space and Reality shall be decided... Let's Hopscotch like we've never Hopscotched before :!:

Beyblade was great when it first came out :lol: Then i just grew out of it but i still have my beyblades in my room somewhere lol

Lupus Inu said:
What are you talking about Monster? Japanese YGO is amazing. [No seriously, it is. >_>]

well i wouldnt say yugioh is good i think its really cheesy and hard to understand especially with the whole 2 yugi thing

I know, And I used to like. When I was like, 12 and everyone at school would have Beyblade battles on an overturned metal bin lid ha ha.
Ahh... memories...

as much as i hated this show, i couldnt help but watch it now and then. it had generic characters with spinning Topz! wich emit beasts...how could i have not watched it!
thinking back, reminds me how i used to enjoy watching the occasional episodes now and then...i even purchased two beyblades just to mess about with them at home... lol.

Back