Best series of the 90's?

I'd say Evangelion was the most influential but my personal fave would be either Macross Plus or Kare Kano. Escaflowne is also outstanding but I (STILL) haven't seen the second half yet.

NGE, Escaflowne, Gundam wing, Outlaw star, Tenchi muhyo, Cowboy bebop, Sailor moon & Monster rancher.

Anyone remember Monster Rancher?

I remember it but i wouldn't say it was the best that came out of the 90s. I would say NGE, Escawflowne, Cowboy Bebop and Outlaw Star as well. I would also mention Pokemon, simply because its another one of those series that still goes on and on like one of those toy rabbits in the duracell ads

BlackWolf said:
I remember it but i wouldn't say it was the best that came out of the 90s. I would say NGE, Escawflowne, Cowboy Bebop and Outlaw Star as well. I would also mention Pokemon, simply because its another one of those series that still goes on and on like one of those toy rabbits in the duracell ads

the only reason i mentioned monster rancher was bacause it appealed to me
when i was a child.

Lelouch said:

I used to love that show, I miss all those shows that were on Fox Kids, and toonami way back when, aah.

I dunno what I'd pick though..

Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Trigun, Tenchi Muyo!, Evangelion, Escaflowne, Cardcaptor Sakura, Monster Rancher, and so on.

Lelouch said:
Sami said:
Lelouch said:

I used to love that show, I miss all those shows that were on Fox Kids, and toonami.

Me too, do you remember Shinzo?

Ah fox kids did use to rock back in the old days :wink: I remember leaving going to school as late as possible so i could watch the episdoes that were on in the morning, and i only missed a few eps of that series :p I also remember when they used to show Samurai Pizza Cats and Tekknoman (Known as Tekkaman Blade in other countries i think)

BlackWolf said:
Lelouch said:
Sami said:
Lelouch said:

I used to love that show, I miss all those shows that were on Fox Kids, and toonami.

Me too, do you remember Shinzo?

Ah fox kids did use to rock back in the old days :wink: I remember leaving going to school as late as possible so i could watch the episdoes that were on in the morning, and i only missed a few eps of that series :p I also remember when they used to show Samurai Pizza Cats and Tekknoman (Known as Tekkaman Blade in other countries i think)

Ah, i remember samurai pizza cats thats a classic.

Don't remember tekknoman though.

New Dominion Tank Police was a first and favourite of mine back then. Just watched it again recently too. Oldies but goldies ^_^
dompha8.jpg

Tank Police's Boneparte

Back