Berserk Movies 2 & 3

Dan

Stand User
Does anyone know when we can expect these to be released. I think I spotted movie 2 on Amazon.fr and wondered whether that would have any impact on us getting it over here.

I'm holding off watching Movie 1 until I've got 2 and might even wait for at least a release date for 3.

Dan said:
Does anyone know when we can expect these to be released. I think I spotted movie 2 on Amazon.fr and wondered whether that would have any impact on us getting it over here.

I'm holding off watching Movie 1 until I've got 2 and might even wait for at least a release date for 3.
For a start Kaze doesn't distribute Berserk in France, someone else does, so forget about the French listing.
Secondly it depends on when Viz dubs it - they dub and give it a home video release in America, and we follow later on, so currently there is no way to tell until Viz announces a dub preview date (most likely for Neon Alley first though - then video later on).
Personally I reckon it will be Q4 or early 2014 for Movie 2

Correct me if I'm wrong but the third movie isn't even out yet on BD/DVD in Japan yet is it? that's probably still quite a way off.

It not out yet the third one and it was on the cinema in Japan in Jan/Feb.

Some people might not take it lightly because they defend the anime industry (I do too) but i just couldnt wait for the release of the second movie and i have already seen it. To be honest, i did see it yesterday eheh and it was damn good.

I still have to buy the first one but im just waiting for a bit of a price drop to do it but I know I will buy all them three for sure. Its a really good anime so i dont want to wait more than one year to see it. And to be honest, I do this a lot of times and that's why I dont do blind buys, unless with some cheap movies. If I like, I buy.

Back