Beez UK finally launch an official website

At last! Espy's right though - there is still some stuff in French (the ads and the forum for instance) but the main new release and catalogue info is in English. It took them a while but good on Beez for delivering the goods!

Haw! Haw! None of the links work for me. They all just make the main page flash when I click them. Anyway, i'm glad they FINALLY made an english site.

Now all we need is ADV to actually tell us about releases on their already existant site and we're set.

Well this came out of the blue I didn't think they would ever get round to this. But happy they did :) doesn't look to bad apart from whats been mentioned about some being french.

hmm after a few years and we finally get the site.
i just checked and umm.....yeah.....thats....something....
i had hoped for more for a site that has been due years!

From the looks of this it is a brand new site for the whole of BEEZ (including France, which used to be the only language it was available in) since it is nothing like the old site. Andrew did say that there were still some bits that weren't translated but the main body of it at least is in English. The forums should be getting sorted out soon and there could be a good website up there in the very near future. Certainly better than nothing as we had before :).

A Beez site in English is nothing phenomenal. They really should have managed it years ago. Now... a Beez site in English that is properly maintained and a hub for accurate information about their releases? That'd be great. I just don't see it happening :p

Back