Beez snap up IGPX for UK release

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
In their February 2006 press release, UK anime distributors Beez have announced their acquisition of mecha-action series <a href="http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=5862">IGPX</a> (co-produced by Cartoon Network's Toonami and Production I.G.). No specific release dates have been confirmed.

Beez's February releases are as follows: Wolf’s Rain #4 (6 Feb), Gundam Seed #9 and #10 (16 Feb) and s-CRY-ed #6 (27 Feb).

I guess I'm not the only one left feeling slightly uninspired by the acquisition of IGPX, then? It looks so tremendously generic that even the trailers seem a bore. Here's hoping they get it on TV though; with Toonami co-funding this show, I assume they'll want to get as much as possible from it.

Depite the lack of excitement for the series itself, at least with Beez you know that it's going to be as good as anybody could possibly get it :wink:

i will watch it when it eventually gets on toonami uk but i dont think its the type of series i would buy.
yrd it does look pretty generic but its aimed for kids and its looks better than beyblade and b-damen and toonami need it in there line up which is pretty dead at the moment, i only watch justice league and one piece (i dont want a one piece arguement yes i know its cut to ribbons but the core of the show is still there and while i hated it at first it has grown on me).

Back