Beez produce European DVD exclusives

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
UKanime.com have noted that Beez are treating UK anime DVD enthusiasts to a few European exclusive extras.

The one that is bound to be of interest to most Western mecha fans is that the final volume of Gundam SEED includes the epilogue OVA (subtitled-only) that links the series together with it's sequel Gundam SEED Destiny; this OVA was omitted from Bandai's US DVD release of SEED. Beez's DVD release of "Spirit of Wonder" will also feature a bonus episode.

I hope this means Beez will release the 13th ep of .hack//LotT on the 3rd volume when the show is released later this year, it wasn't on the R1 release.

Why did they miss out that 13th ep? :S

This is brilliant stuff, but i don't understand why they omit things from the US releases :/ can't complain though, this is great news :D w00t for Beez!

I just wish they would get their UK division of their website up, it's been years..

Regardless of the excitement level this piece of news brings anybody, I always applaud companies that do this. Such a great marketing technique: exclusive to Europe! (unless you have a multi-regional DVD player and have Internet access!)

Joking aside, I've never found any reason to dislike Beez. Let's hope this little gimmick carries over into some other titles ^_^

You know, I actually sat here shouting 'Turn A! Turn A!' as the page loaded...

A man can dream... and so can I...

(the actual news was pretty underwhelming... hooray for the presence of a 5 minute ova which was all. b.ut totally ignored by the sequel anyway....)

I have to admit that it was a surprise to see it there on the DVD. i will say that Beez do produce some very high quality DVDs but i really wish that the release date would not change so often.

well the madlax r2 dvds has little notes on the other side of the cover where the r1 just as black. ive always though that the extras that ADV add to there seires these days are good. only thing we lack in is artboxes but with time who knows.

You know I have a strange feeling that MVM are going to start adding those thick booklets with their FMA releases soon. Man that'd be kind of annoying...

even the MVM release are looking better with some new artboxes now and alot of they stuff dont have the inside cover showing you what anime dvds they do.

Back