Beez April anime releases

GCSE`s ain`t that hard I blagged mine and I got half decent results. Wish I actually studied a bit more but hay too late for regrets.

Ramen89 said:
Yep doing about 10 I think, They arent for another two months or so I think so plenty of time to do some 'cramming'.

Oh, and one final piece of advice (sorry if I'm getting preachy on you, I know you must be under pressure as it is). Getting your hands on some past papers and working through them can be very useful. That's one thing I never did, but now that I've started doing it, I've found it helps my learning a lot. Not only does it help you learn the subject matter, it also gives you a good idea of the format of the questions and the exam in general.

Just don't be tempted to read the answers before you try the questions. :mrgreen:

Ramen89 said:
Thanks for the advice, I've been doing a bit of that allready, all advice helps so thanks alot :lol:

I could give you a tonne of advice, but at the end of the day, all you really need to know is

a) Study hard, and

b) Don't stress about it.

:wink:

From what I read of Stratos 4 in Newtype USA, I`m not to impressed with the series its reminds me of a space version of 801 TTS Airbats.

Good luck on your exams. i also recommend reading through past papers - it gives you a good idea as to how the questions are worded and if you can get some feedback on your own exam technique, so much the better. i caught onto it quite late on in my studying but it helped immensely.

Back