Batman Dark Knight - Inc Full Trailer

McIcy

Mushi-shi
Batman Dark Knight

FLASH TRAILER

Coming Soon Site and Additional Trailer Links

Synopsis

Christian Bale once again embodies the man behind the mask in "The Dark Knight." The film reunites Bale with director Christopher Nolan and takes Batman across the world in his quest to fight a growing criminal threat. With the help of Lieutenant Jim Gordon (Gary Oldman) and District Attorney Harvey Dent (Aaron Eckhart), Batman has been making headway against local crime...until a rising criminal mastermind known as The Joker (Heath Ledger) unleashes a fresh reign of chaos across Gotham City. To stop this devious new menace--Batman's most personal and vicious enemy yet--he will have to use every high-tech weapon in his arsenal and confront everything he believes.

My Opinion

To be honest I was quite dubious about the casting of Heath Ledger and felt he wouldn't do the character of Joker any Justice butI am very happy to be proven wrong, the trailer looks brilliant with Joker being portrayed as the true socio-psychopathic tendancies the comic books showed us allt hose years ago, much more true to form than Jack Nicholsons character (I am not knocking Nicholsons performance as he did a brilliant job).

Thoroughly looking forward to watching the new Joker rip apart Gotham City in a campaign of blood, violence and RPG blasts.

Also I am looking forward to seeing the new Bat Bike as it looks extremely hardcore in the trailer.

batmanry7.jpg

I saw the trailer last week when someone released a good old shakey mobile version of it. The real one came out yesterday (me thinks?). I was a bit scepticle at first. Especially with Heath Ledger playing the part of the joker. I mean look he had to follow from, Nicholson is an absolute Legend!
Must admit though, it's looking fantastic, and Ledgers' "Joker" laugh seems good enough to challange even Jack. I got chills.
Really looking forward to this movie ^________^

McIcy said:
Too bad the best Joker laugh still belongs to Mark Hamill, thaty guy gives me chills

Too true, i thought he made a great joker, even if it was just voice only for the cartoons.

Can't wait for this film to come out now, i had reservations about Heath being the joker but the first time i saw him in the makeup i was impressed. Yes, he does have a hard act to follow, but i thnk he'll do good

Am I the only one that thought Nicholson's was a pretty poor Joker? I'm no big fan of Batman but he came over as being more goofy than an actual threat. More like the 60's TV series Joker...

Now this new version of the Joker looks impressive. Intelligent, Psychopathic and with a slapped on couldn't give a **** about himself appearance. Already from the promos he looks like THE bad guy. These new films that Nolan is making have actually got me interested in the Batman movie franchise because as well as the visuals he actually puts some work into the characters, a balance Tim Burton never grasped in his two Batman movies.

I had high hopes for this movie - and after seeing this I'm getting really excited about it!! The Jokers going to back to his old psychopathic self!! I'm not comparing the Joker's as they're all different!

The one film of next year I will go on release night and see!

Sy said:
Am I the only one that thought Nicholson's was a pretty poor Joker? I'm no big fan of Batman but he came over as being more goofy than an actual threat. More like the 60's TV series Joker...

Now this new version of the Joker looks impressive. Intelligent, Psychopathic and with a slapped on couldn't give a **** about himself appearance. Already from the promos he looks like THE bad guy.
I do agree that they've gone for a different style of joker here, and yes in a good way but I still think Jack Nicholson was an awesome joker. He doesn't even need to do anything and the man looks a bit loose. Of course the joker's different. They've gone for the more true to life joker (scars with make-up) rather than a man actually becoming the joker (stained skin and acid green hair). End of the day, it's just a different approach to the movies, making them feel more possible rather than, WTF is that guy powered by diamonds?!

Sy said:
These new films that Nolan is making have actually got me interested in the Batman movie franchise because as well as the visuals he actually puts some work into the characters, a balance Tim Burton never grasped in his two Batman movies.
Tim Burton was/is a dark master. He saw the true look of Batman and brought it to life. The Batman story was always a dark gothic one. Tim Burton did this in the first two movies. The new Batman movies (Begins/DKnight) have been hugely influenced by him too.

Well, I guess I love the Nolan and Burton films equally is what I really want to say. Just for different reasons. Burton for bringing darkness to the Dark Knight and Nolan for his action fueled effects that everyone can enjoy . XD

Voddas said:
Tim Burton was/is a dark master. He saw the true look of Batman and brought it to life. The Batman story was always a dark gothic one. Tim Burton did this in the first two movies. The new Batman movies (Begins/DKnight) have been hugely influenced by him too.
What I meant by that I never felt Burton really grasped a balance was that although the films are visually what I'd expect of a Batman film there was just something lacking in the storytelling and portayal of the characters.

Yes though, very different versions and I do appreciate this more realistic, grittier and thoughtful approach that Nolan is taking.

Sy said:
Voddas said:
What I meant by that I never felt Burton really grasped a balance was that although the films are visually what I'd expect of a Batman film there was just something lacking in the storytelling and portayal of the characters.
I'l let you have that one :p
I thought the character development was rather good considering Burton jumped straight in to the Batman genre unlike Begins. But obviously that's in my opinion. And plus, that's why Begins was such a cool film too.

Thats Heath Ledger? Wow,well I'm impressed.Shall definitely be seeing this one,especially since I never got round to seeing the last film at the cinema.

skikes said:
i just seen the trailer... and i have to say... i'm thoroughly unimpressed.

i will reserve judgement ¬_¬

Really? At the very least Ledger should have made you at least interested in the movie

Back