Batman Begins

I'm really looking forward to the Joker and I am hoping they also add in Harley Quinn as his side kick (you can't have just the Joker in a Sequel)

I'm thinking Jessica Alba running about in the body suit with a giant hammer :twisted:

I think you could have just joker i mean it was like that in the first batman. i never liked the idea in the films that they had to have 2 villians. i really want Mr. Freeze to be in one of the new films.

Guyver 0 said:
i really want Mr. Freeze to be in one of the new films.

As long as its not Arnie this time, he needs brains and a slick yet slightly raspy voice and not whatever Arnie was doing. I'd like to see Bain done properly, the movie portrayed him as a mindless thug but in the comics he's a very smart drug dealer who just turns on the juicy when 'he' wants to fight and NOT because someone pushes a button on him.

i always thought Patrick Stewert would make a good Mr. Freeze, and yeah bane should be how he was in the mystery of the batwoman. Also they should think about doing hush aswel

Guyver 0 said:
i always thought Patrick Stewert would make a good Mr. Freeze, and yeah bane should be how he was in the mystery of the batwoman. Also they should think about doing hush aswel

Actually Patrick Stewart does play an amazing bad guy so he would be good in it. Also Man Bat could be done but the downside would be that the character would be totally CG and I prefer live action

Back