BAM! (Bexley Anime and Manga) Festival to run in Feb 2010

chaos

The Boss
BAM! Festival (Bexley Anime and Manga Festival) will be held in the London Borough of Bexley (South East London, bordering Kent).

Across the month numerous events will be held in multiple venues offering fantastic opportunities for otaku to meet and have fun! These will include screenings of anime movies at Cineworld cinema, martial arts seminars, manga art workshops, cosplay and much, much more. Things are still in the planning stage, but a Facebook group has been set up to keep fans informed of what's going on - <a href="http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=177170791926&ref=mf">visit BAM on Facebook to find out more and join the group.</a>

Okay I need to know some dates and then I will be booking some time off work to visit the folks.

I believe that this will be in Bexleyheath as Bexley is the little village between where my folks live and bexleyheath. Warning to anyone traveling by train Bexley and Bexleyheath both have stations but are on different lines. It will take about half an hour to walk from Bexley to Bexleyheath if you make that mistake.

Edit: Why do you need to have a facebook account to view things on facebook.

Back