Aya's Sale Manga £2 each -LOOK-

Aya-Kun

Hunter
I prefer paypal but open to other payment through the post.

Prices don't include postage

I am open to offers so if you like the idea of something give me a shount and we can work something out i really want to get rid of this stuff

I have photos of all of the stuff so if you want to see one just ask

Have Lowered the prices on stuff and added new stuff as well

bold = new stuff

MERCH-

3 Naruto Keys ring New saskau and 4th hokage £2.00 for both

Scrapped Princess figures, none come with the dvds or boxes because of the way i bought them -

Scrapped Princess Casull Pacifica http://myfigurecollection.net/figure/10 ... l_pacifica -big- £9

ANIME DVD-

Princess Mononoke £3.00 ~great condition, original style cover not re-release~

Robotech Remastered extendeted edtion £1.00~r2~ im not even sure how i got this lol its pretty much new like the slip case has a little wear

Voltron Collection One Tin £1.00~r2~ im sure how i got this either pretty much new like

Pretear Vols 1-4 ~r2~ The discs have a few marks on each of them -was like when i brought them- but they play perfectly fine when i last watched them £10 for set

Manga- All Manga now £2 each i really really need the space

Fullmetal Alchemist Vols 1-2
Junjo Romantica Vol 4 -yaoi-
Captain Nemo vol 1
Scrapped Princess Vol 1 2
Aria Vol 1 2 -adv release-
Gravitation Vol 1
DragonBall Vols 1-4 ~little esge wear vol 4 has a slight spin crease-
Arm of Kannon Vol 1
Ghost Hun Vol 9 ~new it has a mark on the back were there was a sticker and its been pealed its taken some of the varnish type stuff off~
Chronciles of the cursed Sword Vols 1-5
Blood Suckers Vols 1-3
El Hazard Vols 1-2 Big Size not normal manga size
Gentlemen's Allicance Cross Vol 1
Inu Yasha Vol 3 ~original larger viz release~
Warriors of Tao Vols 1 and 3
Sokora Refuguess Vols 1 2
Fruits Basket Vols 1

Oh My Gooddess ~all in very good condition reads left to right~
Traveler
Queen of vengeance
fourth goddess
mara strikes back
ninja master
terrible master urd
wrong number
1-555-goddess
devil in miss urd
miss keiichi
queen sayoko
hand in hand
love potion no. 9
sympathy for the devil
leader of the pack
final exam

Manga - rather sell as sets.
Wish Vol 1-4-complete- ~like new~ £11.00 for all 4 vols
Orphen Vol 1-6-complete- ~like new~ £22.00 for all 6 vols -oop and hard to find if you can there like £6+ a vol~

Re: Aya's Sale DVDS Books Games and More

Aya-Kun said:
7 Moon Phase Art cards -post card size- Each one seems to be by a different artists every cute £2.00

They should be the end cards from each episode. FUNi f'ed up and cut them all out; I wouldn't have noticed so baddly/been so annoyed if they weren't still credited on the DVDs. Yup they're all differnt artists.

Hi,
I'm interested in only Ratchet and clank a crack in time, I'm from Portugal would you be able to ship it here? for how much would you sell it?

hey pneboy and darkmisa at the moment some one is interest in all 3 of them, but if it fall through ill get back to you both =3

Back