AyaCon and Otakon light up the weekend

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
This weekend promises to be an exciting few days for UK anime fans as AyaCon (the biggest UK anime convention of the year) gets into full swing. Panels from all the big UK companies (ADV, MVM and Beez to name but a few) are expected to announce a number of new UK licenses so be sure to keep your eyes peeled as the news filters through onto the web.

Similiarly, there is a big US convention this weekend too! At Otakon the likes of FUNimation have promised some exciting news; so all in all, an eventful time of the year. Stick with Anime UK News as we try to bring you all the news as fast as possible.

So what licenses is everyone expecting then?

I'm hoping MVM have snapped up Gankutsuou and that Beez have Big O, Infinate Ryvius as well as announce some fix for Escaflowne so I can finally buy their fantastically packaged collections.

Have to say i'm completely jealous of anyone whos getting to go, but i'm really interested as to what the exciting news FUNimation could have to share

I hope Zettai Shonen gets licensed its a great show but its kind of slipped under the radar of many anime fans, also I kind of hope Bleach gets licensed even though its been pretty crappy recently.

JAKEMAN said:
i hope they are enjoying themselves while the rest of us stay here lol

Yeah lucky bastards :D lol just kidding, I wish i could have gone but I have to work anyway. But I hope everyone has a good time and I am looking forward to hearing how it went when they get back.

Aya was excellent! i missed out on the news panels unfortunately but caught some preview screenings: FMP SEcond Raid and Millenium Actress were especially good. i'll do a more thorough run-down when i catch up on several hours of lost sleep...

Back