Autographed Sword of the Stranger competition

chaos

The Boss
Sword of the Stranger Collector's Edition signed by the creators Masahiro Ando & Masahiko Minami. We have a copy of this awesome film Collector's edition and on top of that, autographed by the producer and the director. For a chance to win this amazing prize, just write us telling which japanese Studio brought this film to life.

<a href="http://www.animeuknews.net/competitions.php">See the rules here</a>

I strongly disagree, Sword of the Stranger is one of the best anime movies I've seen in years, story/characters were a bit cliche but the fight scenes and music were amazing! I might enter this competition to get a UK copy, my R1 copy has such crap cover art for such a great movie.

sanji no 1 said:
Sword of the stranger is ASS! i thought that it was gonna be a great movie....But i was wrong. it was incredibley boring!
For someone whose favourite anime is also my favourite ongoing one, our tastes couldn't disagree more.

Sword of the stranger is the best action anime films from last year and possibly one of the best action anime films ever made. But maybe you just can't appreciate anything that is not shounen. A matter of taste I guess.

Necromancer said:
I might enter this competition to get a UK copy, my R1 copy has such crap cover art for such a great movie.
It's not a R2 copy. It's the ultimate signed R2 copy! =D

Best action anime movie ever made? I woudent go that far!

My version of sword of the stranger:

OMG im a boy whos best freind is a dog.

*meets no name*

OMG im a samurai with no name. Im gonna heal your dog because he was injured in a anti-claimatic fight!

*heels dog*

OMG im gonna leave now!

OMG ok!

*Nasty people come*

BWAR we are chinese and we are evil!

*no name defeats chinese man*

OMG you defeated me! Evan though our fight is so well animated, its hard to SEE WHAT WE ARE ACTUALLY DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE END !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Last edited by a moderator:
If you wanna watch a good anime movie i suggest these!:

Street fighter Alpha

Fullmetal alchemist the movie

street fighter alpha generations

And, Well, thats it really!

sanji no 1 said:

Street fighter Alpha

Going off topic here but "thats it really!"? you really need to see more good anime movies, I'd rank the 3rd Naruto movie above Street Fighter Alpha Generations and that was terrible. there's so many to choose from, Spirited Away, Parika, Patlabor and Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door just to name a few.

What about the other competitions that were pushed back after the poster/slipcase one? They may have been on the comps page, but you never officially opened them on the forum, plkus one was to caption pics you supplied.

Edit: I see you have already answered that on the comps page. :p

What is the closing date for the Sword of the Stranger comp?

sanji no 1 said:

Street fighter Alpha

I like the Fullmetal Alchemist movie, but the street fighter anime in general displeases me. I would rate Sword of the stranger higher than the Fullmetal alchemist movie though, but maybe I'm just doing that because SotS is fresher in my memory and to antagonize you.

But as I mentioned before, your predilection for shounen shows clearly on this list.

Mutsumi said:
What is the closing date for the Sword of the Stranger comp?
15/01... completely forgot to write that down :S

chibi04 said:
how do we enter??
Sword of the Stranger Collector's Edition signed by the creators Masahiro Ando & Masahiko Minami. We have a copy of this awesome film Collector's edition and on top of that, autographed by the producer and the director. For a chance to win this amazing prize, just write us telling which japanese Studio brought this film to life.

Rules:
Entries must be sent to [email protected]
All entries must have the forum nickname, as winners will be contacted by pm. Entries without a forum nickname will be disregarded
Entries sent before 15/01/10
Details wil be verified. Multiple entries will be valid in this competitions.
The competition is open to all Anime UK News forum members. Not a member yet? Join now!
If winners do not claim their prizes within 10 days of the competition closing date, prizes may be offered to a runner-up instead at the judges' discretion
To claim the prize, an address and a real name must be supplied. The winners agree to allow AUKN to share their details with our partner in this competiti on to arrange postage.
Winners' forums nicknames will be published on the Anime UK News website

Back