AUKN Character Battle Round 1, Match 3: Ed/Saya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god this is Saya from Blood+ not Blood C or I would of pitched a fit as the latter one is so pooooooooo. Like I want to punch her haha.

Sadly not seen Blood+ yet but tbh I doubt she'd top Ed for me still.

So yes, I vote Edward Elric please.

And boooooo I missed match 2 :(

I kind of like the idea of the 2015 character battles finishing at the end of 2015 because I'm just generally a fan of the slow burn, but I agree with you in principle - I just assume Rui has some sort of scheduling plan to make this not go six months+, but doesn't have time at the moment to sort out these neat threads more than once a week.

Er yes, a plan, I totally have one of those.

I could try doubling the speed as an experiment if everyone's happy with that? I didn't even think of making it faster :D

R

Well if you have 64~ participants in a single elim tourney, obviously you end up with 63~ matchups (number going to be lower since you're using three ways to fill out the bracket) since everyone except the winner needs to lose once. At one a week that would end up as quite the epic!

Ok, Edward Elric wins this round by a very comfortable majority.

As the suggestion that this year's character battles move a little more briskly makes sense, I'll try two matches for this coming week and see how we go. It will however mean I have to spend entire seconds longer Photoshopping the pictures each week!

R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back