AUKN Character Battle Round 1, Match 17: Asuka/Renge

Status
Not open for further replies.
This battle is a bit closer than I expected. Assuming that Rui simply forgot to vote for Renge, one change of heart could clinch it (also assuming my maths is correct, which might be optimistic).

Ain't been around lately so I'm just coming into this thing but I'll gladly vote for Renge

25b2P0I.png

Smeelia said:
This battle is a bit closer than I expected. Assuming that Rui simply forgot to vote for Renge, one change of heart could clinch it (also assuming my maths is correct, which might be optimistic).

Hahaha, nice try :D

I'm more of a Rei person but I have to take Asuka over Renge, sorry!

R

ilmaestro said:
Might actually delete my forum account if Asuka loses, you people are dead to me.
I very nearly posted "anime is dead" at the bottom of the last pic I posted, but decided it was too melodramatic even for me and that Asuka's judgemental stare was comment enough.
What this Renge character can possibly have over Asuka I have no idea but I do know she's no Asuka. Who is?
38acL1x.jpg

Whatever the final outcome, we will keep the faith. And we'll see who remembers Non Non Biyori in 20 years time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I'm looking forward to the "Rebuild of Non Non Biyori" movies.

I think, if no one remembers Non Non Biyori in 20 years it'll be more of a sad statement about the world than anything else.

ayase said:
but decided it was too melodramatic even for me
:lol:

And we'll see who remembers Non Non Biyori in 20 years time.
Meow! XD

This thread has been great though, has moved me to try NNB given the dedication people like Y-san and Smeelia seem to have to their girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Renge put up a tremendous fight but Asuka managed to take this round.

R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back