AUKN Character Battle Round 1, Match 11: Rin/Teletha

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote for Tessa.

I actually like Tessa, it's tough to pick a favourite character from Full Metal Panic (to be fair, I'm bad at picking favourites anyway) but she'd be a strong contender.

Still, I feel kind of bad that I haven't seen Fate and am voting based on limited knowledge. Especially since Rin is apparently a Tsundere with nice thighs, which sounds like my kind of thing (What? There's a story as well?). On the other hand, recent and "popular" shows don't need outsider support.

Tessa is the one character I like from FMP, but Rin is my favorite character from a series with multiple characters I like a lot, so she gets my vote.

ilmaestro said:
Tessa is the one character I like from FMP
puM27TI.png

It's for you.

I need more practice with the warp tool.

I'm unsure. Tessa is actually pretty okay but I don't know Rin. She might be better.

ilmaestro said:
:lol:

She is better! Vote the way I'm asking you to this one time... more!
Well okay, since I have no strong feelings either way and Tessa's biggest cheerleader isn't here to berate me, Rin.

You'd best remember these favours when my characters start popping up...

You know that Rui is reading this and planning the matchups between our remaining characters accordingly.

I'll still expect loyalty maestro, and I'm hoping these are being randomly generated.

I said I HOPE THESE ARE BEING RANDOMLY GENERATED, Rui.

Haha, I already worked out the entire schedule in advance so any unfortunate match-ups are already lined up. Or not. Who can say?

R

I'm voting for Teletha Testarossa, just because she is named after a Ferrari :wink:
I've not actually seen FMP, but I do like the look of it and will be watching it as soon as the BD is released. Rin is okay, but I've never been much of a fan of any character in the Fate franchise (except Gilgamesh of course).

That was a close one in the end! Rin just snatches the win this time thanks to her early lead.

R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back