AUKN Character Battle Round 1, Match 1: Mikoto/Spike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: AUKN Character Battle Round 1, Match 1: Mikoto VS Spike

Having only watched bebop and not liking spike... My vote defaults to Mikoto.

I vote for Spike Spiegel! Total crush on him back in the day because of Steve Blums s*xy voice!!!

I remember getting so exicted about the movie coming out. It was the first instance where something wasn't already out before I liked it anime wise at that time so was really special for me.

I've also found that outside of Ed, I'm not really a /huge/ fan of anyone young/drawn young (I say drawn young as clearly some characters with huge boobs that look in their 20's are oh high schoolers that would NOT have JUGS that BIG!!!!) so yeah lol.

My vote goes to Spike

Haven't seen Index/Railgun yet but out of all the anime i've seen he's still one of my favourites :)

Well she fought the good fight but looks like Mikoto was just outclassed by an old school favourite.

I claim moral victory on her behalf though it was closer than i thought it would be!

fwiw I would have voted for Mikoto if I had returned an hour earlier. >_>

Interesting to see it playing out as one big battle rather than having a female winner and a male winner, definitely makes things harder to predict.

Ok, Spike takes this round! Mikoto did a great job; I hope Spike's future battles will be similarly tough.

New topic coming shortly.

R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back