Auchinawa, who's planning to go?

GrantM

Dandy Guy, in Space
I plan to, after all a convention in Glasgow is something I just can't miss out on

However it seems out of all the UK conventions out there this one seems to be getting the least amount of attention.

I guess it's probably the lack of a big VA guest or something else, I don't know

But who plans on going anyway?

They have alot of people going, just because they haven posted here, doesn't mean no one aint going. They probally have enough preregs to ensure a great time.

Mutsumi said:
From what I've read about it, I expect Auchinawa to be excellent. I'd go were it not for the travel expense required.

Are they full up yet?

I still want to go

And I don't have to worry about travel expenses since I'm in the city where it's being held

Mutsumi said:
From what I've read about it, I expect Auchinawa to be excellent. I'd go were it not for the travel expense required.

Are they full up yet?

I still want to go

And I don't have to worry about travel expenses since I'm in the city where it's being held

My friends are going, but I'm not going

I would have love to go and hang out with my friends in the Scottish city while having a great time at the convention, but I don't have any money >.<"

Back