Atheist Vs Christians

Hyaku said:
Apparently, he can prove God exists 100% through historical evidence.

What historical evidence!?

>_>
He claims he found the grave of Jesus, or something like that. Of course, all he has, when it comes to facts, is that the grave or whatever is inscribed with a name similar to 'Jesus', next to another grave with 'Mary Magdalene'.

Of course, I could be totally wrong, this is all from memories. I'll try find an actual source of reliability later on.

James James said:
Hyaku said:
Apparently, he can prove God exists 100% through historical evidence.

What historical evidence!?

>_>
He claims he found the grave of Jesus, or something like that. Of course, all he has, when it comes to facts, is that the grave or whatever is inscribed with a name similar to 'Jesus', next to another grave with 'Mary Magdalene'.

Of course, I could be totally wrong, this is all from memories. I'll try find an actual source of reliability later on.

He should return his so called 'facts' to where is line of lateral thinking came from; his asshole.

McIcy said:
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.... can anyone else say LOONEY

Lol, that scene in the Simpsons where Homer's wheeling Abe into the mental asylum and ringing the doorbell, all the while Abe's saying 'Lalalalalala' :lol:

Jesus did exist, but proving God from that is non-sense, its just some guy whos blindly trying to prove what he believes.

I havent been bothered to read the article, but Im pritty sure this guy will not have a shred of physical evidence that can be analyzed by scientists. The fact is God is a man made being to explain things that cant be explained. Also the God christians believe in today is made up from previous myth gods, Egyptian, Greek, Roman which were all scrapped, why cant they let go of this and just live peacefully, rather than start another war of words over 'whos gods better' or 'god is/isnt real' which will just end up turning into a physical war in which more people die for nothing.

I think Family Guy got it bang on. Jesus Tricks

Jesus was a real person, this was proved years ago, You cant use this fact to prove that god actually exists. Im not going to make any comments about my religious stand point of dont know - dont care cos i dont want to start any more religious arguments so il just leave it at that 8)

Shades said:
Jesus was a real person, this was proved years ago, You cant use this fact to prove that god actually exists. Im not going to make any comments about my religious stand point of dont know - dont care cos i dont want to start any more religious arguments so il just leave it at that 8)

Yar, yar, you can take that to the 'Do you believein God thread' I made. :twisted:

Hyaku said:
Shades said:

Yar, yar, you can take that to the 'Do you believein God thread' I made. :twisted:

Dont need to, I can answer that one right here right now............ NO 8)

Shades said:
Hyaku said:
Shades said:

Dont need to, I can answer that one right here right now............ NO 8)

For the agnostics among us, I've provided an insightful, easy to use FAQ:

http://www.400monkeys.com/God/

we'd like to show you that the existence of God can be proven, 100 percent, absolutely, without the use of faith.
I'm sorry, but with my own personal views aside, that's absolute nonsense. The whole point of being a Christian is having faith, isn't it? You believe without the need for proof because that's what faith is.
Fools.

Martin said:
we'd like to show you that the existence of God can be proven, 100 percent, absolutely, without the use of faith.
I'm sorry, but with my own personal views aside, that's absolute nonsense. The whole point of being a Christian is having faith, isn't it? You believe without the need for proof because that's what faith is.
Fools.

Exactly, if they prove God is real then they have nothing to have faith in.

Xelis said:
Martin said:
Fools.

Exactly, if they prove God is real then they have nothing to have faith in.

Then it'd be more along the lines of a dictatorship, with the Bible to fuel the fire. :twisted:

Ah but now your talking about religious zealots and evangelists, now they are weird, went o uni with one and every conversion in or out of class including presentations always came around to religion

McIcy said:
Ah but now your talking about religious zealots and evangelists, now they are weird, went o uni with one and every conversion in or out of class including presentations always came around to religion

I haven't met anyone like that, at least to the extremes anyway.

I went to uni with a few of them and I avoided them for the most part as they were not people who would share you views they just looked at you like you were skum and proceeded to preach onyl there own views

McIcy said:
I went to uni with a few of them and I avoided them for the most part as they were not people who would share you views they just looked at you like you were skum and proceeded to preach onyl there own views

Not even fanatics are a match for the <a href="http://i9.tinypic.com/4xwz7o9.jpg" target="_blank">Double-edged lightsabre.</a>

Back