Asian men and BNP candidate Bob Bailey clash in Barking

chaos said:
I dream of the day I'll be able to vote here....
It'll most probably be on a Thursday, in case you need to substantiate this dream a little further.

Tachi- said:
There will be a civil war in england within the next 10 years, its a given.
If Civil War is the only option, I'll choose the Roundheads.

@ Zin, when i was a child, i used to own a Lego castle. It was good fun.

@Fab, Depending on which direction things go, it could be 10 years, lets hope i'm wrong anyway.

Tachi- said:
To be honest with you all.

oh the way things are going, i'll be starting one sooner than that

code_geass_black_knights_symbol_logo.jpg

Tachi- said:
=) I love your optimism.
I don't believe there is enough civil unrest for such a thing, things have to get reasonably bad before people think about taking up arms.

Zin5ki said:
chaos said:
I dream of the day I'll be able to vote here....
It'll most probably be on a Thursday, in case you need to substantiate this dream a little further.
Will it be sunny or rainy?

chaos said:
Tachi- said:
=) I love your optimism.
I don't believe there is enough civil unrest for such a thing, things have to get reasonably bad before people think about taking up arms.
The British public at large have neither the arms nor the stomach for internal conflict, that's been proved time and again. They'll complain loudly to each other, but in reality will sit through any indignity as long as it doesn't inconvenience their safe, dull little lives. Eventually this will lead them to become the inhabitants of Huxley's Brave New World. That's the main thing I really hate about the British people actually; that their capacity to moan is over 9000% of their willingness to do anything.

Due to me having cousins in the army who are stationed in Germany I know that the British troops there are on orange alert which means they are ready to come back over if there is any trouble so authority thinks something could possibly happen. Maybe for just around the election time though, I don't

Back