Asahi Anime Festival is looking for volunteer

chaos

The Boss
The Asahi Anime Festival is looking for people to take part in the various events at the festival - including karaoke and cosplay competitions, a speed-drawing manga contest and a Japanese style game show!

There are some great prizes on offer for the winners - sponsors include MVM, Cosplay Fever and Otaku.co.uk.

Visitors to the festival will also have the chance to win a trip to Japan, courtesy of Virgin Atlantic!

For more info visit: http://www.asahianimefest.webs.com

If I was anywhere near at the time - and the karaoke actually includes some anisong - I would be all over it. As it stands, I will be nowhere near Brighton and will have to settle for annoying my co-workers with my ill-judged singing.

ilmaestro said:
If I was anywhere near at the time - and the karaoke actually includes some anisong - I would be all over it. As it stands, I will be nowhere near Brighton and will have to settle for annoying my co-workers with my ill-judged singing.
Sounds like you'll be doing the second best thing then =)
I might go to Brighton, just a quick train ride for me, but I'm not sure I can actually help this time around.

If there are any ladies wanting to join me for the Japanese style game show thing i am up for a laugh. Unfortunately banned by various UN charters from karaoke and can't draw well enough for the speed manga

Back