Arm of Kannon

Guyver 0

Great Teacher
Has anyone read passed issue two cos i don't know if i can be bothed carrying on the series, unless it gets better. does anyone know if it does?

It changes big time in volume 5 and where it kind skips forward a bunch of years and acutally has a proper story! Not gone past that yet so I can't say much more than that.

In America, this series is going to be made web-exclusive from volume 9 onwards (meaning you can only buy it direct from Tokyopop USA, not available in the shops). Not sure how/if that's gong to affect how we get it over here though...

Ushio said:
It changes big time in volume 5 and where it kind skips forward a bunch of years and acutally has a proper story! Not gone past that yet so I can't say much more than that.

In America, this series is going to be made web-exclusive from volume 9 onwards (meaning you can only buy it direct from Tokyopop USA, not available in the shops). Not sure how/if that's gong to affect how we get it over here though...
Well, unless they have changed their policy and have begun accepting orders from the UK, it would mean that you would be looking at Tokyopop Uk releasing it, getting friends in the States to buy it for you or looking for it on E-bay or similar.

Back