are viz re-releasing...

pneboy

Dandy Guy, in Space
are they re-releasing season 1 of bleach in unlimited boxsets instead of last years which was 15,000 limited

and if i baught season 2 in august would it be like a art box with all 5 vols in or a thinpack/foldout case

Yes they are, it seems like the new set will be the same as the first just without the limited edition gifts (I can't remember what it was, but I remember reading this.)

To be fair, you'd be just as well buying Manga's versions because 1. it supports the UK industry, 2. you cant complain about prices when you can get them really cheap on amazon and 3. there's some degree of security that they will release more of their sets, whereas viz might just release singles and not bring out later box sets

pneboy said:
and if i baught season 2 in august would it be like a art box with all 5 vols in or a thinpack/foldout case

One would assume it would be like the first, that is a digipak "book" type of thing.

Cago1020 said:
Yes they are, it seems like the new set will be the same as the first just without the limited edition gifts (I can't remember what it was, but I remember reading this.)

The limited edition thing was a "Chain of Fate", and yes that was limited to 15,000.

Cago1020 said:
3. there's some degree of security that they will release more of their sets, whereas viz might just release singles and not bring out later box sets

That's just not true in this case. The first set sold like hot-cakes, literally, it was gone in about a week, all 15,000. Bleach is one of Viz' biggest titles and it's absolutely certain more boxsets will come out.

The second one already has a release date, and the limited item is an Ichigo figurine.

Back