are these anime any good?

Well I'll definitely be picking up 'Another Love Song' once it's released, I just hope I don't get all depressed over the ending again. Video games and anime depress me so easily when it's a sad ending.

well dont get so depressed that you end up wantin to kill yourself. :lol:
anyway not all anime are depressing, like love hina has a happy ending. 8) try finding happy anime somethin that will make you laugh. yaaaay :wink: .

i was wunderin if ghost in a shell is a gud anime because its on offer at the mo in virgin and HMV. i was wunderin if anyone had watched it. tell me if it is good or not.

Ghost in the Shell – Stand Alone Complex, which is the series rather than the film and is what I presume you’ve seen on offer (the 1st GIG DVD’s were going for £7 each last time I looked in HMV), is a very good series to watch. It’s generally regarded as one of the best anime series and is always a feature of ‘must see’ lists.

I’ve not seen the second GIG yet but I’d say check out the first for sure. Plus I should mention that you don’t really need to have seen the movies to watch the series.

The only thing for you perhaps is if you are keen on the Tenchi’s and Love Hina’s you will find it a little lacking in romance.

There is romance in SAC though it is a lot more subtle. It's a little bit more obvious in the second GiG though. Whatever you do don't buy the second GIG first.

AnimeEnchanter said:
okay ill go look in forbidden planet....sumtime.

aint been there in a while. i hope they dont over price them though. :cry:
im only a humble waitress.

I'm from notts and I would say your best bet is to go to play.com, but if online shopping isn't you're thing then so far the best places I've found are HMV (theres two, one outside broadmarsh and one in Vic centre) and Virgin megastore (further up from broadmarsh), Forbidden planet isnt too bad but their DVDs tend to be more expensive i.e. £19.99

If you're a student then you're best bet is HMV with discount...

...and also I think Spirited away was a very good film even though I'm a hardcore Manga-action fan :D

kk

ill let her know then.

got ghost in the shell secound gig vol 1 + 2. i loved it cnt wait to get the next volumes.

watched excel saga on rapture and i thought omg what the hell is this about. ????????

Re: kk

AnimeEnchanter said:
watched excel saga on rapture and i thought omg what the hell is this about. ????????

That's the whole point of it. :wink: You're supposed to think that while watching it. :D

(Even if it would make a bit more sense if Rapture actually broadcast the version with all the Japanese text translated. :roll: )

elfen lied

i tried to to watch some of the elfen lied anime on youtube. its looks gud and the charcters are cute. ina demony kind of way. lol :lol:
bit ova the top gory though.

elfen lied

bought the 1st volume of elfen lied, although there is a lot of manky bits in it i thought that it was well cool and i cnt wait to get the next volume. i think that nyu-chan is so adorable when she is not a phyco killer lol. i wud defo recommend it. but it aint for the faint hearted thats 4 sure. :p :lol: :D

Back