Appleseed BD and You're under arrest:Full throttle in R1

chaos

The Boss
Section 23 announced the release of <b>You're under arrest: Full Throttle</b> on May 4th as well as <b>APPLESEED BLU-RAY EDITION on May 18th</b> with a new dub with the cast of Ex-Machina.

Other releases include<b>SAMURAI HAREM - ASU NO YOICHI COMPLETE COLLECTION - May 11th</b>, <b>EYESHIELD 21 COLLECTION 1 - May 18th</b> & <b>HELL GIRL: TWO MIRRORS COLLECTION 1 - May 25th</b>

'You're Under Arrest' strikes me as a fun show that I'd enjoy. time to do deeper research.

I so wish these guys were slingin' their stuff to the UK...

You're under arrest is something that I would buy the singles, even considering what happened to people buying ADV's singles in the past. The show is taht good =)

I remember seeing 'You're Under Arrest' in the pages of Anime UK waaaay back. Never got the chance to see it so I think I'll give this release a go.

Kaede said:
I remember seeing 'You're Under Arrest' in the pages of Anime UK waaaay back. Never got the chance to see it so I think I'll give this release a go.
There are movies and OVA's released in R2 as well. Although, the movies and OVA assumes your know the characters beforehand .

I had a mild interest in obtaining the first YUA OVA, borne of a hope that it may be comparable to Patlabor in its charms.

The persuasion I would need to actually obtain such episodes increases pro rata with the rate Sterling plummets however.

I presume you mean the first TV series? The OVA (which, in effect, is the first four episodes of the series) is available here, along with the movie.

Since I only speak English I'm not entirely sure what your second sentence actually says, but I think your point is that due to the current exchange rate, importing the R1 DVDs is an expensive proposition. Right Stuf have a resonably priced bundle but even then you're looking at £90 before HMCE and Royal Mail take their pound of flesh. Here's hoping Animeigo's license runs out soon, enabling ADV to pick it up and release cheaper collections.

Come to think of it, I noticed the OVA selling on a second-hand shelf on one occasion. Isn't the R2 release dub-only however?

Back